Thoothukudi based Santhosh Raj, the 23 year old, had become the talk of the state, after he had posted a question to Superstar Rajinikanth, who had visited Thoothukudi to meet the families of those injured in Sterlite attacks and offer condolences to the families of deceased. Santhosh had questioned the superstar, who was he, and as he said he was Rajinikanth, the youngster further questioned why it took 100 days to reach Thoothukudi from Chennai, which had no answer from the star, who smiled and escaped from the location.
Days later, after numerous accusations that Santhosh Raj was associated with another youngster named Dileepan who was arrested last year on charges of burning the national flag, and Santhosh himself was branded an anti-national, following which a video was released. The video had Santhosh explaining what he meant by questioning Rajini, as he said, unlike politicians, Rajini did not need power or position to speak out, as he was always powerful, and hence his participation much earlier could have strengthened the protest. Now, the truth behind the protester's video has come out.
Santhosh had been hit on the head
during the protest, despite protesting peacefully, and his mobile phone was
also smashed by a policewoman. Dileep had come to the hospital and had taken a Selfie
with Santhosh, and Santhosh had nothing to with him as well. The youngster, a
part of all college students Union, is known to daringly question even top
political leaders. Santhosh had even spoken to the deputy CM O Panneerselvam,
on how much money they had got from Sterlite, for which the Deputy CM had no
answer but a consolation that action will be taken, following which Sterlite
He had also questioned Minister Kadambur Raju if he will give a written assurance that Sterlite will not be opened again, following which the minister quickly exited the ward. In a shocking revelation, Vasanthi, Santhosh's mother had revealed that, the members of Rajini Mandram had barged into their ward, took Santhosh to a corner and made him speak in the video, and they had told Santhosh to address Rajini as Thalaivar, while also forcing him to tell that he had spoken so when Rajini met, as he wants Rajini to be the next CM, and that he was a fan. Santhosh was also reportedly made to speak to someone over the phone, who was angry over Santhosh's question to Rajini, and these were behind the video of Santhosh that came days after his question to Rajini, and in fact, they were posted by Raju Mahalingam of Rajini Makkal Mandram. With fear on her face, Vasanthi reveals that it is not the politicians she is worried about but the fans of Rajini she is scared of, clearly explaining the crooked methods adopted by so-called fans of the actor to make a protester speak in favor of their matinee idol.
California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit Accordingly Authorities said the list of missing people had jumped from 300 to 631 during the day as investigators went back and reviewed emergency calls made when the so-called Camp Fire in northern California erupted on November 8. Reports added President Donald Trump is set to visit the western state on Saturday to meet with victims of the wildfires, believed to be the deadliest and most destructive in the state's history.
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals