According to sources Nagiri MLA and YCP's firebrand woman leader Roja is reportedly mulling over to switch her loyalties once again. Earlier the former TDP leader who joined YCP in 2014 and contested on YCP is now contemplating to join Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly Jagan is not happy over Roja and is quite disappointed with her 'loud-mouthed' nature which in turn reportedly caused more damage to YCP instead of helping the party.
Meanwhile with sympathy wave riding in Nagiri as TDP's senior leader Gali Muddukrishnama Naidu passed away and TDP is likely to field his son from the seat, Jagan said to be thinking of someone else instead of sitting MLA Roja. Furthermore this said to have upset Roja. Roja is now thinking to join Janasena. Moreover, Pawan's brother Naga Babu, who is colleague of Roja in Jabardasth, is trying his best to mediate and rope in Roja into Janasena.
As per report Roja's recent comments also strongly backing Pawan and
presently the talk is that Pawan may want Roja to contest as MP from Janasena
seat. Whether Roja accepts the proposal and switch to Janasena or not is a big
question. Furthermore since Roja has already crossed from TDP to Congress to
YSRCP, one has to wait and see, whether she would also switch to Janasena or
not. Presently at the moment, rumors are rife that Roja too has interest to
join hands with PK.
Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families? Washington sources reported that a legislation seeking to stop the Trump administration from revoking the work authorization of spouses of H1-B visa holders, which include Indians, has been introduced in the US Congress by two lawmakers. Accordingly they said eliminating this benefit would force many foreign workers to use their talent to compete against American businesses.
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?