Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that 89% of farmers were happy with Rythu Bandhu scheme and stressed that their government was farmer friendly. As per report he also said that the prestigious farmers' insurance scheme called Rythu Beema would be formally launched on August 15.
Meanwhile to implement the Rythu Beema scheme, Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) here under the presence of CM KCR, ministers and LIC Chairman VK Sarma. Furthermore when explaining the concept of Rythu Beema, KCR said that it would cover all the farmers in the state within the age group of 18 to 60 years. Moreover due to some unfortunate circumstances if a farmer dies, within 10 days the family can claim the insurance and had called upon all the farmers to get their applications filled up with agriculture officers concerned and submit them by August 15.
Media reports added that the government has
supplied all MROs with iPad for easier and faster filing of applications. Finally
KCR had given a call to rich farmers not avail Rythu Bandhu money and many have
not claimed their cheques. He added "But for Rythu Beema everyone is
requested to avail the scheme and benefit from it and even he is enrolling his
name in the scheme".
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy