Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that 89% of farmers were happy with Rythu Bandhu scheme and stressed that their government was farmer friendly. As per report he also said that the prestigious farmers' insurance scheme called Rythu Beema would be formally launched on August 15.
Meanwhile to implement the Rythu Beema scheme, Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) here under the presence of CM KCR, ministers and LIC Chairman VK Sarma. Furthermore when explaining the concept of Rythu Beema, KCR said that it would cover all the farmers in the state within the age group of 18 to 60 years. Moreover due to some unfortunate circumstances if a farmer dies, within 10 days the family can claim the insurance and had called upon all the farmers to get their applications filled up with agriculture officers concerned and submit them by August 15.
Media reports added that the government has
supplied all MROs with iPad for easier and faster filing of applications. Finally
KCR had given a call to rich farmers not avail Rythu Bandhu money and many have
not claimed their cheques. He added "But for Rythu Beema everyone is
requested to avail the scheme and benefit from it and even he is enrolling his
name in the scheme".
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment