Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that 89% of farmers were happy with Rythu Bandhu scheme and stressed that their government was farmer friendly. As per report he also said that the prestigious farmers' insurance scheme called Rythu Beema would be formally launched on August 15.
Meanwhile to implement the Rythu Beema scheme, Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) here under the presence of CM KCR, ministers and LIC Chairman VK Sarma. Furthermore when explaining the concept of Rythu Beema, KCR said that it would cover all the farmers in the state within the age group of 18 to 60 years. Moreover due to some unfortunate circumstances if a farmer dies, within 10 days the family can claim the insurance and had called upon all the farmers to get their applications filled up with agriculture officers concerned and submit them by August 15.
Media reports added that the government has
supplied all MROs with iPad for easier and faster filing of applications. Finally
KCR had given a call to rich farmers not avail Rythu Bandhu money and many have
not claimed their cheques. He added "But for Rythu Beema everyone is
requested to avail the scheme and benefit from it and even he is enrolling his
name in the scheme".
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!