Washington sources reported that former US president Bill Clinton said he has not spoken to Monica Lewinsky since the revelation of their affair and that while he has apologized to her publicly he does not think a private apology is necessary at this point. Meanwhile in a testy interview with NBC's "Today" show which was aired on Monday, the 71 year old Clinton was also asked for his thoughts on the MeToo movement.
Accordingly the 42nd US president is on a book tour to promote a new thriller, "The President Is Missing," co-written with best-selling author James Patterson. Clinton said when asked if he had apologized to Lewinsky for his affair with the then 22 year old White House intern that "He apologized to everybody in the world".
He said "He have not talked to her," Clinton said. "He has
never talked to her." Meanwhile when asked if he felt he should apologize
privately to Lewinsky, Clinton said "No, he does not. But he did say
publicly on more than one occasion that he was sorry and that's very different.
The apology was public." Clinton added. "He left the White House USD
16 million in debt." Further Clinton also said the press has
"conveniently omitted" a number of facts regarding the Lewinsky
affair "to make the story work."
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India