Washington sources reported that former US president Bill Clinton said he has not spoken to Monica Lewinsky since the revelation of their affair and that while he has apologized to her publicly he does not think a private apology is necessary at this point. Meanwhile in a testy interview with NBC's "Today" show which was aired on Monday, the 71 year old Clinton was also asked for his thoughts on the MeToo movement.
Accordingly the 42nd US president is on a book tour to promote a new thriller, "The President Is Missing," co-written with best-selling author James Patterson. Clinton said when asked if he had apologized to Lewinsky for his affair with the then 22 year old White House intern that "He apologized to everybody in the world".
He said "He have not talked to her," Clinton said. "He has
never talked to her." Meanwhile when asked if he felt he should apologize
privately to Lewinsky, Clinton said "No, he does not. But he did say
publicly on more than one occasion that he was sorry and that's very different.
The apology was public." Clinton added. "He left the White House USD
16 million in debt." Further Clinton also said the press has
"conveniently omitted" a number of facts regarding the Lewinsky
affair "to make the story work."
Will Simbu's Fans do Milk Abhishekam on cut-outs? According to sources the Tamilnadu Milk Dealers Welfare Association (TNMDWA), in a letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Chennai is seeking for a permanent ban on the practice of celebrating the release of big star films with paal abishekams (pouring of milk) on their giant cut-outs and banners.
- Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone?
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank