Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu started raising his voice against the ruling BJP government at the Centre, one thing is happening in a big way and absolutely his Twitter following is growing enormously these days. Recently Naidu has now reached a landmark, with 4 Million people following him on his official Twitter account '@ncbn'.
Meanwhile as per report this account was opened by him in 2009 when he's an opposition leader and since then he's taking it to talk about government's welfare schemes, governance, and his opinion on different matters and also to criticize his detractors. As per report only Pawan Kalyan is the closest rival to AP CM on Twitter with 3.03 million followers, while Opposition leader YS Jagan is nowhere in the scene with just 697K followers. Furthermore other popular TDP leaders like Nara Lokesh and Galla Jayadev are currently holding 459K and 244K followers, which is way less than the number of followers Jagan has on Twitter.
Media reports added that latest trends indicate
that Chandrababu will be reaching some other big milestones in the number of
follower base on Twitter very soon. Moreover if we look at other incumbent CMs
in India, we have Arvind Kejriwal (13.0 Million), Manohar Parikkar (6.29 M),
Shivraj Singh Chouhan (4.74 M) and Nitish Kumar (4.33 M) ahead of AP CM.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding