Media reports added that Patanjali, a company that’s been dominating the FMCG space, wanted to launch its own WhatsApp alternative for local Indians. Accordingly the Kimbho app was supposed to be a big entrant into the Indian youth sphere. Meanwhile Patajanli wanted to leverage its wide popularity and national awareness to traverse into the tech space as well.
Moreover the popularity of Patanjali couldn’t mirror that of Kimbho, there were several mistakes that should have been caught early on by their team. Presently the app has faced a lot of criticism over its poor technology and security lapses. Furthermore a lot of hacks and errors can be processed through the app. As per report the app was also said to have been a white-washing of an existing chat app called BOLO and further this was pointed out by internet researchers, privacy activists and global ethical hackers.
Patajnali claims that they have received 1.5lakhs downloads, the data is
yet to be fully released “Our trial version of kimbho app is no longer
available for download on any platform. We don't take any responsibility for
many duplicate apps showing anywhere. Beware. Please stay tuned,” moreover with
dozens of copycats flooding the market, Patanjali needs to work with Google to
remove these fake accounts before the problem gets out of hand.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue