Hyderabad sources made a statement that Animal Husbandry Minister T Srinivas Yadav said yesterday that the distribution of the famous fish 'prasadam' for asthma treatment by the Bathini family, which has been doing so for 173 years, would commence here on June 8. Meanwhile he said the distribution would begin from 9 AM on June 8 at the Exhibition Grounds in Nampally here.
As per report from sources the minister said large scale arrangements have been made as lakhs of people come to the city for the fish 'prasadam', a state government release quoted him as saying. Moreover he said any inconvenience in the event should be brought to the notice of the administration.
Media reports added that he further added "The
Bathini family has been distributing the fish 'prasadam' since 173 years”. This
prasadam had cured asthma for many people of the state and even people throng
from other states for the same.
Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru As per report starting from July 1, commuters using the highway corridor between Electronic City and Attibele in Bengaluru will have to shell out an additional Rs 5 to Rs 10 while travelling both ways. Presently two-wheelers pay Rs 20 and Rs 30 for single and return journeys, while cars pay Rs 45 and Rs 70 for single and return journeys respectively.
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP
- Jagan Orders Removal of 70000 Belt Shops
- First Official Meeting of Both the Telugu CMs is Confirmed
- Is actress Shobitha Dhulipala making her entry in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3?
- Jagan Takes A Sensational Decision To Halt Bauxite Mining
- AP CM Jagan feels Education should be service oriented & not profit making business
- KTR & KCR made a visit to Kaleshwaram project
- Pawan Kalyan attacks CM Jagan, gives deadline