New Delhi sources stated that it is a glamour time for the BJP which is heavily banking on filmy folks to revive its losing glory. Meanwhile BJP's national chief Amit Shah has been running from pillar to post to meet high profile celebs to garner attention for the party in the coming 2019 Lok Sabha polls, there are several jokes being circulated online.
As per report Shah had met Madhuri Dixit, but he couldn't meet veteran singer Lata Mangeshkar since she informed Shah that she is ill due to food poison. Moreover that apart, BJP is desperately looking at glam industry to resurrect its sagging electoral prospects. Furthermore this is very evident since Shah's move to meet stars comes just after back to back setbacks such as Karnataka defeat and by-elections failure.
Further presently the Andhra netizens are
curious to know whether Amit Shah would meet 'dear friend' and 'ally' Janasena
chief Pawan Kalyan too who is indirectly extending his 'outside' support to the
Saffron party in AP and criticizing the AP State Government. Moreover PK's soft
stand on BJP and his hard stand on TDP have been raising several doubts from
Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail? Reportedly Sasikala and Ilavarasi had a corridor to themselves in the Bengaluru Central Prison when they were lodged there in 2017 and they had free movement inside the prison and they met visitors for several hours at a time, completely against the prison rules. Meanwhile these were allegations made by IPS officer Roopa in mid-2017, and the one man commission that was constituted to probe her claims has vindicated her.
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates