Several miscreants had ventured into a theater screening Kaala, in Bangalore, and had attacked the theater staff brutally, following which the staff has been admitted with injuries in hospital.
Due to Rajinikanth's opinions on Cauvery, there were widespread opposition against Kaala movie in Karnataka by Kannada outfits, and the movie has finally released today with police protection. Despite court orders and protection given by police, several protesters had barged into theaters and had gone on a rampage.
Distributor Kanakapura had promised
that the movie will be releasing from noon show, and it was by
evening that Kaala found release. Due to his words, several miscreants entered
Mantri Mall in Malleswaram, Bangalore and had attacked a theater staff. He was
beaten brutally with a helmet, and the visuals have been recorded even in CCTV.
The employee, Prasad Sheety has been admitted in hospital with severe
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party