Jaganmohan Reddy is known for making right decisions at a wrong time or wrong decisions at the right time. The latest is his meeting with the TTD’s former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu.
Deekshitulu is fighting a battle with the State government and Jaganmohan Reddy was right in tweeting in favaour of Deekshitulu. The TDP, to justify its action of giving retirement of the chief priest, is shifting the blame on the BJP leadership. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and his Cabinet colleagues, party leaders and the TTD trust board members are blaming the BJP for politicising the temple issues to target the TDP government.
BJP senior leader Subrahmanya Swamy’s decision to challenge the TTD issues in Supreme Court had come handy for the TDP leaders to substantiate their allegations against the BJP’s involvement. The TDP leaders from Tirupati to Srikakulam are blaming the BJP. They say that the BJP is behind Ramana Deekshitulu to conspire against the TDP government and destabilise the administration.
When the entire TDP’s focus is on exposing the BJP’s hand behind the former TTD chief priest, Jaganmohan Reddy had given them a chance to shift their focus from the BJP to YSR Congress. Minutes after Deekshitulu had met Jaganmohan Reddy the TDP leaders went on record exposing the nexus. The TDP leaders now have a chance to escape from their wrong doings in Tirumala, if any as alleged by Ramana Deekshitulu, and blame BJP and YSR Congress.
As Jaganmohan Reddy is a known Christian, Deekshitulu’s meeting with him is seen as a threat to the Hindu faith and also conspiracy of Christianity against Hindus. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was the first to hit at Jaganmohan Reddy and Deekshitulu’s nexus and tried to wash off his hands. There were more than a dozen Ministers from the Cabinet who saw Hindu religion kept at the feet of a Christian leader. Jaganmohan Reddy did this mistake of taking the blame from the BJP to his shoulders and thus had given a chance to the TDP to hit at him and dilute the criticism at TDP for its intervention in Tirumala.
The TDP which was blamed by the Hindus for appointing a Christian as trust board chairman and its interventions on the seven hills, is now conveniently escaping from the negative shade pulling Jaganmohan Reddy into the controversy and projecting him as the reason for the controversy.
Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon Sources from Ooty stated that the Nilgiris district administration has taken steps to desilt the sprawling lake spread over 65 acres here, a popular tourist attraction for boat rides and tourism fun, to slowly help it become a fresh water lake in future. Meanwhile it is a known fact that this near two century year’s old famed lake is pool of mixture of drainage and sewage as over the centuries, unplanned
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!