Beijing sources added that in a bid to make roads safer for pedestrians, the Chinese government has come up with a unique idea of constructing lanes, meant only for the use of ‘smart phone’ addicts. Meanwhile most cities in China have specific lanes earmarked for motorists and cyclists but the city of Xian came up a lane especially meant for slow-moving people who are glued to their mobile phones.
As per report a shopping mall in Xian city has built a walking lane which is 100 metres long and one metre wide with a warning being displayed that it is meant "Only for smart phone addicts". Moreover to distinguish it from other pavements, the special lane has been painted red, blue and green.
Accordingly the lane runs by the parking lot of the
mall and all the vehicles are directed to go around the special lane to protect
the pedestrians. Furthermore this move comes after several cases of accidents
were reported in China on account of people using mobile phones while on roads.
Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth Chennai sources stated that top actor Rajinikanth, who is expected to foray into politics, said on Monday that the implementation of the demonetization exercise by the Centre was flawed. Meanwhile the Tamil superstar, when asked about his view on the impact of demonetization vis-a-vis its second anniversary, told reporters that "the implementation was flawed. It is a matter that should be discussed in detail."
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies