Beijing sources added that in a bid to make roads safer for pedestrians, the Chinese government has come up with a unique idea of constructing lanes, meant only for the use of ‘smart phone’ addicts. Meanwhile most cities in China have specific lanes earmarked for motorists and cyclists but the city of Xian came up a lane especially meant for slow-moving people who are glued to their mobile phones.
As per report a shopping mall in Xian city has built a walking lane which is 100 metres long and one metre wide with a warning being displayed that it is meant "Only for smart phone addicts". Moreover to distinguish it from other pavements, the special lane has been painted red, blue and green.
Accordingly the lane runs by the parking lot of the
mall and all the vehicles are directed to go around the special lane to protect
the pedestrians. Furthermore this move comes after several cases of accidents
were reported in China on account of people using mobile phones while on roads.
Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President? It has been reported from US media that, the 63 year old former Pepsico CEO based out of India Indra Nooyi is in contention for the role of president of World Bank. Indra Nooyi had for 12 years lead beverage company Pepsico before she had stepped down last year. US President Donald Trump's eldest daughter Ivanka Trump who is a part of the selection committee that decides nominees
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team