Beijing sources added that in a bid to make roads safer for pedestrians, the Chinese government has come up with a unique idea of constructing lanes, meant only for the use of ‘smart phone’ addicts. Meanwhile most cities in China have specific lanes earmarked for motorists and cyclists but the city of Xian came up a lane especially meant for slow-moving people who are glued to their mobile phones.
As per report a shopping mall in Xian city has built a walking lane which is 100 metres long and one metre wide with a warning being displayed that it is meant "Only for smart phone addicts". Moreover to distinguish it from other pavements, the special lane has been painted red, blue and green.
Accordingly the lane runs by the parking lot of the
mall and all the vehicles are directed to go around the special lane to protect
the pedestrians. Furthermore this move comes after several cases of accidents
were reported in China on account of people using mobile phones while on roads.
TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results After the results of the General Election, TDP is going to be split in two as Nandamuri TDP and Nara TDP, BJP MLC Madhav said. The bicycle (TDP Symbol) got punctured and will soon become into pieces, Madhav said. Chandrababu criticized the BJP and is trying to meet the National leaders for his survival, Madhav alleged.
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?
- Twinkle Khanna mocks Modi by doing Meditation like him
- Namo channel disappears from all TV the very next day after the Elections!
- Why should I apologize? Vivek Oberoi slams Netizens for his Aishwarya Rai meme
- CBN's meet with Mamata Banerjee is a whiff of worry!
- What are the results of Exit Polls in Telugu states?
- Axis My India EXIT Poll has many errors!
- Who is the best politician Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan?
- Tamilnadu exit polls suggested AIADMK would get 10-12 seats in 38 constituencies