Sources from China stated that when the one child/one-birth policy was introduced in 1979, its motive was to control the Chinese population numbers from spiraling out of control due to the lack of housing and other facilities. Accordingly this long term problem is what has led to China’s changing of the controversial scheme in 2015. Meanwhile it is projected that by 2050, almost a quarter of China’s population will be over 65 years of age, according to the Asian Development Bank, a slightly higher rate than in the U.S. and more than twice India’s share.
Moreover the replacement, i.e., the two-child policy, still does not end the principle of government control over reproduction, say campaigners. Presently government has gone as far as using the media to encourage university students to have babies while studying. Hence women continue to delay pregnancies and even marriage while also favoring smaller families, leading to low fertility rates. Further as a society becomes wealthier, their preference for a traditional larger family decreases, say scholars.
Moreover as a result, China is strongly expected to scrap all kinds of
reproductive limits, even as soon as this year, after decades of human rights
abuses and widening demographic imbalances. People continue worry that the
measure might not be sufficient to save the world’s second-largest economy from
becoming like its aging counterparts like Japan.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls