Telangana sources added that Ex minister and one of the Congress senior leaders DK Aruna has sprung a major surprise as she managed to stop the defiant leader and MLC K Damodar Reddy from joining the ruling TRS. Accordingly Kuchukulla Damodar Reddy, who has been sulking over the entry of Nagam Janardhan Reddy into Congress and strongly opposing Nagam since both belong to the same Mahabub Nagar district, was planning to join the TRS in the presence of KCR.
Meanwhile the plans of TRS leaders to lure Damodar Reddy were not fruitful with the timely intervention of DK Aruna. Moreover given that DK Aruna has good hold and Damodar Reddy obeys her, she met Damodar Reddy for one on one meeting for more than one hour at the residence of a Congress senior leader. Accordingly DK Aruna convinced Damodar Reddy that he will get due recognition in the party and would also provide opportunity to fight elections in 2019.
Moreover with this, Damodar Reddy has now dropped
his plans to switch the party. Hence Minister Harish Rao has been
entrusted to 'poach' many senior leaders including Reddy from the Congress who
has strong hold in Mahabubnagar district.
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal