Mumbai sources reported that the Pune police told a court on Thursday that plans to assassinate Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a "Rajiv Gandhi like incident" have been revealed in a letter seized from a suspected Maoist. As per report five people were arrested on Wednesday for links with the banned CPI-Maoist Dalit activist Sudhir Dhawale, lawyer Surendra Gadling, activists Mahesh Raut and Shoma Sen and Rona Wilson. Described by the police as the "top brass of the urban Maoists", they were arrested in connection with the Bhima-Koregaon caste violence in January.
Accordingly the letter was found from the home of Delhi based activist Rona Wilson, the police claimed in the session’s court. Furthermore as per report Rona Wilson is a member of the Committee for Release of Political Prisoners and copy of the letter, says “in spite of big defeats like Bihar and West Bengal, Modi has successfully established BJP governments in more than 15 states”.
Meanwhile if this pace continues then it would mean
immense trouble for the party on all fronts Col Kisan and a few other senior
comrades have proposed concrete steps to end the Modi-era. Further the lawyers
presenting the accused said the documents cited by the prosecution were
fabricated and an attempt to frame them.
Do you know Imran Khan's position in Twitter? Islamabad sources stated that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has become the sixth most popular world leader on Twitter, boasting 10.5 million followers on the micro-blogging platform, four spots behind his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi. Meanwhile the development comes following his September 27 speech at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) where he raised the Kashmir issue.
- Water train made its final journey from Jolarpettai to Chennai
- US Embassys Important announcement about H-1B Visa
- PM Modi asks all Indians to worship Daughters this Diwali
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray justified party's alliance with BJP
- Congress decided to boycott J&K local body elections
- October month expected to generate up to $6 billion (Rs 39,000 crore) in online sales
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5% as Diwali Gift
- Will privatization of TSRTC would create new challenges?
- Siddaramaiah places in the post of Leader of Opposition
- Delhi Girl gifted Self-made painting to PM Narendra Modi
- Cow obeys traffic rules, Video gone Viral
- Union Minister Refers to Sye Raa Collections
- Telangana Bandh on 19th October
- KCR Delivers A Lifeline to Chiranjeevi
- 3000 cow shelters to be build by 2020 in MP: Kamal nath