Mumbai sources reported that the Pune police told a court on Thursday that plans to assassinate Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a "Rajiv Gandhi like incident" have been revealed in a letter seized from a suspected Maoist. As per report five people were arrested on Wednesday for links with the banned CPI-Maoist Dalit activist Sudhir Dhawale, lawyer Surendra Gadling, activists Mahesh Raut and Shoma Sen and Rona Wilson. Described by the police as the "top brass of the urban Maoists", they were arrested in connection with the Bhima-Koregaon caste violence in January.
Accordingly the letter was found from the home of Delhi based activist Rona Wilson, the police claimed in the session’s court. Furthermore as per report Rona Wilson is a member of the Committee for Release of Political Prisoners and copy of the letter, says “in spite of big defeats like Bihar and West Bengal, Modi has successfully established BJP governments in more than 15 states”.
Meanwhile if this pace continues then it would mean
immense trouble for the party on all fronts Col Kisan and a few other senior
comrades have proposed concrete steps to end the Modi-era. Further the lawyers
presenting the accused said the documents cited by the prosecution were
fabricated and an attempt to frame them.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?