Finally its the Kingmaker HD.Kumaraswamy the present CM of Karnataka who dominates the Portfolios keeping 11 prominent portfolios with him that includes finance and also expanding his cabinet by commissioning 25 ministers. Finance Portfolio was the main criteria coming between two allied parties , but finally the dream of HD. Kumaraswamy to Keep Finance came true.
The Portfolio Sharing was a difficult task for both the allied Partners JDS and Congress who had a stiffened their differences for past two days , but finally had to compromise viewing their Partys Prestige and Position of Coalition Government.
The Key Portfolios announced were HD Kumaraswamy CM to take over 11 portfolios that includes Finance, and Energy the most Prominent and crucial positions. While his Deputy gets Home along with Bengalurus Development Ministry that has authority over BDA and local corporations including Youth empowerment and sports department .
The man in the news with corruption allegations DK Shivkumar of Congress gets Major and Medium Irrigation and Medical Education. Heredity Politics brings HD Revanna JDS the brother of HD Kumaraswamy take over Public works Department.
KJ George one more Senior Congress Minister has been awarded the Heavy Industries Portfolio along with Sugar Department, while Priyank Kharge gets Social Welfare Ministry. DC Thimanna of JDS to Lead Transport Department.
JT Devegowda who defeated former CM of Karnataka gets Education Ministry Portfolio leaving Coalition eyes blink for his poor qualification of 8th class pass. Krishna Byre Gowda to head Parliamentary Affairs Department, while the lone Women Actress turned Politician Jayamala gets Women and Child Development Welfare and Kannada & Culture . The Lone Bahujan Party member of the Government gets Primary and secondary education portfolio keeping BSP Leader Mayavati in mind.
With Share in Power by the Coalition Government, the dissatisfaction factor lures among the Congress Party Cadre who were denied of Cabinet berths while JDS HD Kumaraswamy retaining the cream of Portfolios with him and sharing a part with his JDS Cadre.
Coalition Government has been unstable for many decades due to differences clinging among the allied cadre mainly on the Cabinet berths sharing. Its better to wait and watch whether Smooth Governance sail over the State , or will it derail over the reason of Portfolio Sharing.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?