According to sources BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao stated that defeating Chandrababu Naidu in AP is the sole objective of the BJP. Recently, Rao admitted that it is not easy to defeat Chandrababu and said Naidu is one of the very few leaders in the country who could estimate the political strategies of Modi and Shah rightly.
Muralidhar Rao when speaking to media in New Delhi said "It is not so easy to defeat Chandrababu. First we have to defeat many of his strengths and we have to hatch several strategies. Our sole objective is to stop him becoming the Chief Minister again”. Furthermore Rao expressed shock over Naidu's sudden break-up with the BJP. Although the TDP's break-up with the BJP was predicted, BJP didn't expect it to happen so early that is part of Chandrababu's master plan.
Moreover Rao even opined that Chandrababu's decision to separate is not
politically wrong. Further he said Naidu's strategy to corner BJP in AP may not
work as Rao stressed that the situations would change as there is still one
year for the elections. As per report he said several new political parties,
alliances, fresh caste equations would come into the picture to take on Chandrababu.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!