According to sources BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao stated that defeating Chandrababu Naidu in AP is the sole objective of the BJP. Recently, Rao admitted that it is not easy to defeat Chandrababu and said Naidu is one of the very few leaders in the country who could estimate the political strategies of Modi and Shah rightly.
Muralidhar Rao when speaking to media in New Delhi said "It is not so easy to defeat Chandrababu. First we have to defeat many of his strengths and we have to hatch several strategies. Our sole objective is to stop him becoming the Chief Minister again”. Furthermore Rao expressed shock over Naidu's sudden break-up with the BJP. Although the TDP's break-up with the BJP was predicted, BJP didn't expect it to happen so early that is part of Chandrababu's master plan.
Moreover Rao even opined that Chandrababu's decision to separate is not
politically wrong. Further he said Naidu's strategy to corner BJP in AP may not
work as Rao stressed that the situations would change as there is still one
year for the elections. As per report he said several new political parties,
alliances, fresh caste equations would come into the picture to take on Chandrababu.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes