According to sources BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao stated that defeating Chandrababu Naidu in AP is the sole objective of the BJP. Recently, Rao admitted that it is not easy to defeat Chandrababu and said Naidu is one of the very few leaders in the country who could estimate the political strategies of Modi and Shah rightly.
Muralidhar Rao when speaking to media in New Delhi said "It is not so easy to defeat Chandrababu. First we have to defeat many of his strengths and we have to hatch several strategies. Our sole objective is to stop him becoming the Chief Minister again”. Furthermore Rao expressed shock over Naidu's sudden break-up with the BJP. Although the TDP's break-up with the BJP was predicted, BJP didn't expect it to happen so early that is part of Chandrababu's master plan.
Moreover Rao even opined that Chandrababu's decision to separate is not
politically wrong. Further he said Naidu's strategy to corner BJP in AP may not
work as Rao stressed that the situations would change as there is still one
year for the elections. As per report he said several new political parties,
alliances, fresh caste equations would come into the picture to take on Chandrababu.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls