According to sources BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao stated that defeating Chandrababu Naidu in AP is the sole objective of the BJP. Recently, Rao admitted that it is not easy to defeat Chandrababu and said Naidu is one of the very few leaders in the country who could estimate the political strategies of Modi and Shah rightly.
Muralidhar Rao when speaking to media in New Delhi said "It is not so easy to defeat Chandrababu. First we have to defeat many of his strengths and we have to hatch several strategies. Our sole objective is to stop him becoming the Chief Minister again”. Furthermore Rao expressed shock over Naidu's sudden break-up with the BJP. Although the TDP's break-up with the BJP was predicted, BJP didn't expect it to happen so early that is part of Chandrababu's master plan.
Moreover Rao even opined that Chandrababu's decision to separate is not
politically wrong. Further he said Naidu's strategy to corner BJP in AP may not
work as Rao stressed that the situations would change as there is still one
year for the elections. As per report he said several new political parties,
alliances, fresh caste equations would come into the picture to take on Chandrababu.
Wife doesn't allow Husband to watch World Cup Football - His Friends carry his Cardboard Cut-Out to 'All Games' Mexico is on cloud nine as they won against the defending champions Germany 1-0 in their World Cup opening game. So, when you plan to travel for such a big tournament you definitely need advance planning. So, that's what was done by 5 Mexican friends as they decided to go all the way to watch FIFA World Cup games in 2014 itself.
- Woman seeks 'Hindu' representative when she pings the Customer Care - This is how 'Airtel' responded back
- #HappyBirthdayRahulGandhi - PM Modi wishes Rahul Gandhi on his 48th Birthday
- Vijay Mallya used RCB team for 'Money Laundering' purposes
- Telangana Police catapulted COP CONNECT App
- Donald Trump's next meeting with Russia revealed
- Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!