As per report from sources, senior actor and former MLA of BJP Kota Srinivasa Rao recently has made interesting comments on Pawan Kalyan's political career. Meanwhile when stating his opinion that politics is not compatible for film stars, Kota advised Pawan to stay away from politics and told him that the political environment is not adjustable for filmy people.
Media reports added that Kota asked Pawan to learn from the experience of his big brother Chiranjeevi who returned to films. Meanwhile he even said he himself has quit politics after understanding that there is too little for an actor to do or to digest the atmosphere.
Kota said in an interview to a TV channel, Kota made his opinion clear,
"Why do actors need politics? Even he quit politics. Do you think he is
mad to do so?" He even drew the examples of Chiru, Rajini. He added "See
Rajini neither says he is coming into politics, nor does he say he is not coming.
Even he is thinking a lot". Moreover Kota had been in BJP for very
longtime. He even served as MLA from Vijayawada East.
#HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence The Prime Minister Narendra Modi took it to Twitter to express his Independence day wishes early in the day. The Independence Day celebrations began in Delhi, as the Army contingent headed by Major Suraj Pal, Navy contingent lead by MYV Tejas and Airforce contingent lead by Praveen Narayan were prepared for Independence day activities.
- #IndiaIndependenceDay - Modi unfurls the Tricolor flag at Redfort and address the Nation
- Why was August 15 chosen as Independence Day??
- Do you know why August 15 chosen as Independence Day??
- Rahul Gandhi says TRS Chief was no less than Modi
- Wishes to all Indians on this 72nd Independence Day, PM Modi's speech to rock India
- Rajnikanth lashes out at Tamil Nadu Chief minister - "You are not MGR or Jayalalitha..."
- Janasena Party President blames TDP MPs involved in corruption
- Omarosa Manigault repeated that Trump is a "racist, misogynist & bigot
- Rains in Kerala caused an approximate material loss of Rs 8,315 crore: CM
- Supreme Court recently told Indian government to restore Taj or demolish it
- Kasturba Gandhi, the larger than life shadow of Mahatma Gandhi
- Know about Ashoka Chakra and 24 Spokes
- MK. Stalin camp says possibility of Alagiri's re-induction into party seems unlikely
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker passes away
- Chief justice unites couple!