As per report from sources, senior actor and former MLA of BJP Kota Srinivasa Rao recently has made interesting comments on Pawan Kalyan's political career. Meanwhile when stating his opinion that politics is not compatible for film stars, Kota advised Pawan to stay away from politics and told him that the political environment is not adjustable for filmy people.
Media reports added that Kota asked Pawan to learn from the experience of his big brother Chiranjeevi who returned to films. Meanwhile he even said he himself has quit politics after understanding that there is too little for an actor to do or to digest the atmosphere.
Kota said in an interview to a TV channel, Kota made his opinion clear,
"Why do actors need politics? Even he quit politics. Do you think he is
mad to do so?" He even drew the examples of Chiru, Rajini. He added "See
Rajini neither says he is coming into politics, nor does he say he is not coming.
Even he is thinking a lot". Moreover Kota had been in BJP for very
longtime. He even served as MLA from Vijayawada East.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases