As per report from sources, senior actor and former MLA of BJP Kota Srinivasa Rao recently has made interesting comments on Pawan Kalyan's political career. Meanwhile when stating his opinion that politics is not compatible for film stars, Kota advised Pawan to stay away from politics and told him that the political environment is not adjustable for filmy people.
Media reports added that Kota asked Pawan to learn from the experience of his big brother Chiranjeevi who returned to films. Meanwhile he even said he himself has quit politics after understanding that there is too little for an actor to do or to digest the atmosphere.
Kota said in an interview to a TV channel, Kota made his opinion clear,
"Why do actors need politics? Even he quit politics. Do you think he is
mad to do so?" He even drew the examples of Chiru, Rajini. He added "See
Rajini neither says he is coming into politics, nor does he say he is not coming.
Even he is thinking a lot". Moreover Kota had been in BJP for very
longtime. He even served as MLA from Vijayawada East.
Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon! Southern Railway might begin circular suburban train services between Arakkonam and Chengalpet in 10 days. The plan to run 12-car EMU is waiting for general manager approval because of model code of conduct and Arakkonam-Takkolam detour line was linked by southern railway to the Arakkonam-Jolarpet line.
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!