Heavy Rains Lashes Mumbai , submerging roads in to Lakes and hindering the Traffic woes . Intoxicated Drainage Slush mixing with Rain Water Creating a Panic health Situations to the Citizens. While Government bent upon honoring the past heroes and dishonoring the present citizens.
Mumbai already acclaimed with the honor of being Finance hub of India is suffering with improper drainage facilities for decades, Every Government ignored the grievous calamity only concentrating on Power and Money.
Ashok Chavans Government was keen on developing Bandra-Worli Sea Link worth millions to interlink the proposed Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main Business hub which faced severe hurdles initially due to improper infrastructure, later had to rectify the snags with another set of expenditure, thus leaving the Mumbaikars face the brunt of Monsoon Rains.
After BJPs Government entry in to Maharashtra an Young and dynamic Politician Devendra Fadnavis taking over the reins of Financial hub Amchi Mumbai could not do justice looking in to Citizens woes .
Nodding to BJP Supremo Narendra Modi, Mumbai is coming with another Expenditure of 4000 Crores on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial a monument of Chatrapati Shivaji the brave Maratha warrior of 17 th Century which will be erected in Arabian Sea.
Mumbaikars are known for their noble attitude and have been kind on expatriates who flourished by building their livelihood, but the Governments have been unkind to their cooperative attitude. Rain water has effected Businesses, Transportation, Employees, and Citizens living in Low adequate facilities area due to improper drainage facilities .
Even with few months of rain , Middle and Poor Class Citizens suffer for the whole year facing heavy losses after incurring its wrath. Governments which are voted to power by the people to lend services to its people and remain as guardian for the people are seen concentrating on honoring the past heroes and ignoring the present .
Only the Almighty and Mumbaikars can save Mumbai with crowd funding by repairing their never ending woes and distance away from the Lusty Politicians who visit them during Elections.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath