Heavy Rains Lashes Mumbai , submerging roads in to Lakes and hindering the Traffic woes . Intoxicated Drainage Slush mixing with Rain Water Creating a Panic health Situations to the Citizens. While Government bent upon honoring the past heroes and dishonoring the present citizens.
Mumbai already acclaimed with the honor of being Finance hub of India is suffering with improper drainage facilities for decades, Every Government ignored the grievous calamity only concentrating on Power and Money.
Ashok Chavans Government was keen on developing Bandra-Worli Sea Link worth millions to interlink the proposed Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main Business hub which faced severe hurdles initially due to improper infrastructure, later had to rectify the snags with another set of expenditure, thus leaving the Mumbaikars face the brunt of Monsoon Rains.
After BJPs Government entry in to Maharashtra an Young and dynamic Politician Devendra Fadnavis taking over the reins of Financial hub Amchi Mumbai could not do justice looking in to Citizens woes .
Nodding to BJP Supremo Narendra Modi, Mumbai is coming with another Expenditure of 4000 Crores on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial a monument of Chatrapati Shivaji the brave Maratha warrior of 17 th Century which will be erected in Arabian Sea.
Mumbaikars are known for their noble attitude and have been kind on expatriates who flourished by building their livelihood, but the Governments have been unkind to their cooperative attitude. Rain water has effected Businesses, Transportation, Employees, and Citizens living in Low adequate facilities area due to improper drainage facilities .
Even with few months of rain , Middle and Poor Class Citizens suffer for the whole year facing heavy losses after incurring its wrath. Governments which are voted to power by the people to lend services to its people and remain as guardian for the people are seen concentrating on honoring the past heroes and ignoring the present .
Only the Almighty and Mumbaikars can save Mumbai with crowd funding by repairing their never ending woes and distance away from the Lusty Politicians who visit them during Elections.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!