Heavy Rains Lashes Mumbai , submerging roads in to Lakes and hindering the Traffic woes . Intoxicated Drainage Slush mixing with Rain Water Creating a Panic health Situations to the Citizens. While Government bent upon honoring the past heroes and dishonoring the present citizens.
Mumbai already acclaimed with the honor of being Finance hub of India is suffering with improper drainage facilities for decades, Every Government ignored the grievous calamity only concentrating on Power and Money.
Ashok Chavans Government was keen on developing Bandra-Worli Sea Link worth millions to interlink the proposed Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main Business hub which faced severe hurdles initially due to improper infrastructure, later had to rectify the snags with another set of expenditure, thus leaving the Mumbaikars face the brunt of Monsoon Rains.
After BJPs Government entry in to Maharashtra an Young and dynamic Politician Devendra Fadnavis taking over the reins of Financial hub Amchi Mumbai could not do justice looking in to Citizens woes .
Nodding to BJP Supremo Narendra Modi, Mumbai is coming with another Expenditure of 4000 Crores on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial a monument of Chatrapati Shivaji the brave Maratha warrior of 17 th Century which will be erected in Arabian Sea.
Mumbaikars are known for their noble attitude and have been kind on expatriates who flourished by building their livelihood, but the Governments have been unkind to their cooperative attitude. Rain water has effected Businesses, Transportation, Employees, and Citizens living in Low adequate facilities area due to improper drainage facilities .
Even with few months of rain , Middle and Poor Class Citizens suffer for the whole year facing heavy losses after incurring its wrath. Governments which are voted to power by the people to lend services to its people and remain as guardian for the people are seen concentrating on honoring the past heroes and ignoring the present .
Only the Almighty and Mumbaikars can save Mumbai with crowd funding by repairing their never ending woes and distance away from the Lusty Politicians who visit them during Elections.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week