Lucknow sources stated that a topper of Uttar Pradesh board exams was elated when he received a cheque from chief minister Yogi Adityanath. Soon, it turned into disappointment when the cheque bounced and moreover not only that, he had to pay a penalty for it. Accordingly Alok Misra, who ranked seventh in the Class 10 exams of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board (UPSEB), was invited to Lucknow on May 29 for a felicitation function and given a cheque of Rs. 1 lakh by the chief minister for securing 93.5% marks in the exams.
Meanwhile his father deposited the cheque in a bank in Lucknow on June 5 and was subsequently informed that it had bounced due to a mismatch of signatures and as per report he was also made to pay the penalty for it. Moreover the cheque presented to the student had the signature of Raj Kumar Yadav, District Inspector of Schools, Barabanki.
Alok, a student of Young Stream Inter College, said "He was very
happy to receive the cheque from the chief minister. Later, he came to know that
it had bounced, which led to some disappointment". Moreover when
contacted, Mr. Yadav said the student was given another cheque and the matter
was resolved. No other student had come up with a similar complaint. Further terming
the matter "serious", District Magistrate Uday Bhanu Tripathi said he
would take action.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party