Due to the southwest monsoon rainfalls which are on a rampage, the Karnataka dams are fast Filling, with the Cauvery catchment areas getting heavy rains. The southwest monsoon rains are heavily impacting the state of Karnataka.
Following this, there's huge water flow across different parts of the state, like Bangalore and Kodagu. Especially in Kodagu, due to heavy rain falls, schools and colleges remain closed. Besides due to the excessive rainfalls, there are floods in Thala Cauvery. Due to this the people in Cauvery river areas are shifted to safe zones.
Besides, the water flow in KRS dam
has also increased to huge levels. Even the Harangi dam is getting huge water
flow. The dam has been getting a flow of 295 cubic feet of water per minute.
Coastal areas of Karnataka like Dakshina Kannada, Uttara Kanda and Udupi are
facing heavy rainfalls following which dams like Nethravathi and Kumaradhara are
witnessing floods. The meteorological department has announced that, for
another 2 days there will be heavy rainfall and winds.
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!