Due to the southwest monsoon rainfalls which are on a rampage, the Karnataka dams are fast Filling, with the Cauvery catchment areas getting heavy rains. The southwest monsoon rains are heavily impacting the state of Karnataka.
Following this, there's huge water flow across different parts of the state, like Bangalore and Kodagu. Especially in Kodagu, due to heavy rain falls, schools and colleges remain closed. Besides due to the excessive rainfalls, there are floods in Thala Cauvery. Due to this the people in Cauvery river areas are shifted to safe zones.
Besides, the water flow in KRS dam
has also increased to huge levels. Even the Harangi dam is getting huge water
flow. The dam has been getting a flow of 295 cubic feet of water per minute.
Coastal areas of Karnataka like Dakshina Kannada, Uttara Kanda and Udupi are
facing heavy rainfalls following which dams like Nethravathi and Kumaradhara are
witnessing floods. The meteorological department has announced that, for
another 2 days there will be heavy rainfall and winds.
Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot Accordingly Ajmira Babi, Telangana's first girijan girl to become pilot, shared her success story in a recent interview with BBC. As per report a native of Manchiryal, Babi is a graduate in Sociology and Human Resources and has an MBA. She said “When she first visited an airport, she was fascinated by the ambience and decided that she wanted to work in airspace”.
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!
- VVL is more into farmers issues
- S Ve Shekar who should be arrested is taking a Selfie with TN ministers - Pathetic Tamil Nadu!
- Audi faces troubles with Emission test!
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman election, tough time for NDA, UPA
- Anushka scolding a man for littering VIDEO goes viral
- Minor leak detected in Sulphuric acid in Vedanta south Indian copper smelter