Due to the southwest monsoon rainfalls which are on a rampage, the Karnataka dams are fast Filling, with the Cauvery catchment areas getting heavy rains. The southwest monsoon rains are heavily impacting the state of Karnataka.
Following this, there's huge water flow across different parts of the state, like Bangalore and Kodagu. Especially in Kodagu, due to heavy rain falls, schools and colleges remain closed. Besides due to the excessive rainfalls, there are floods in Thala Cauvery. Due to this the people in Cauvery river areas are shifted to safe zones.
Besides, the water flow in KRS dam
has also increased to huge levels. Even the Harangi dam is getting huge water
flow. The dam has been getting a flow of 295 cubic feet of water per minute.
Coastal areas of Karnataka like Dakshina Kannada, Uttara Kanda and Udupi are
facing heavy rainfalls following which dams like Nethravathi and Kumaradhara are
witnessing floods. The meteorological department has announced that, for
another 2 days there will be heavy rainfall and winds.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?