The Bharatiya Janata Party is steps up its fight against the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the State. After the change of guard in the State with staunch anti-TDP leader Kanna Lakshminarayana taking over the reins, the BJP is going hard against the TDP, countering its criticism against the Central government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The BJP leadership had already submitted a representation to Governor ESL Narasimhan last week accusing the TDP leaders of making abusive attack on the BJP and the Prime Minister. The BJP had sought dismissal of minister Bhuma Akhila Priya for her unwarranted remarks against the Prime Minister and Modi. The BJP also sought action against AP Planning Board vice-chairman C Kutumba Rao for making political allegations. The BJP leaders find that the TDP is going hard against the BJP spreading false information among the people on the Central support to the State.
While trying to counter the TDP’s criticism, the BJP in the State wants to present facts before the people on the Central funding to the State in the last four years. As a step forward, the BJP AP unit had called for a day long protest in Vijayawada on Monday.
BJP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana is going hard and plans to go further hard hitting back at the TDP. “It is not just responding to the criticism or countering the criticism. We are planning to expose the TDP and its misrule in the days to come,” quipped Kanna Lakshminarayana.
The BJP had been missing this counter attack on the TDP for all these years with Kambhampati Haribabu, a known soft leader towards the TDP, heading the party. It was because of his pro-TDP approach that the party could not expand in the State. In fact, majority of the party leaders point an accusing finger at Haribabu’s leadership for the party’s poor show in the State.
Now that Kanna Lkashminarayana had taken the lead, things look different for the BJP ranks, particularly the RSS and VHP, which have been the backbone of the party. Involving these forces, Kanna Lakshminarayana would sit in a day long protest which is seen as beginning of the BJP’s attack on the TDP.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!