The Bharatiya Janata Party is steps up its fight against the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the State. After the change of guard in the State with staunch anti-TDP leader Kanna Lakshminarayana taking over the reins, the BJP is going hard against the TDP, countering its criticism against the Central government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The BJP leadership had already submitted a representation to Governor ESL Narasimhan last week accusing the TDP leaders of making abusive attack on the BJP and the Prime Minister. The BJP had sought dismissal of minister Bhuma Akhila Priya for her unwarranted remarks against the Prime Minister and Modi. The BJP also sought action against AP Planning Board vice-chairman C Kutumba Rao for making political allegations. The BJP leaders find that the TDP is going hard against the BJP spreading false information among the people on the Central support to the State.
While trying to counter the TDP’s criticism, the BJP in the State wants to present facts before the people on the Central funding to the State in the last four years. As a step forward, the BJP AP unit had called for a day long protest in Vijayawada on Monday.
BJP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana is going hard and plans to go further hard hitting back at the TDP. “It is not just responding to the criticism or countering the criticism. We are planning to expose the TDP and its misrule in the days to come,” quipped Kanna Lakshminarayana.
The BJP had been missing this counter attack on the TDP for all these years with Kambhampati Haribabu, a known soft leader towards the TDP, heading the party. It was because of his pro-TDP approach that the party could not expand in the State. In fact, majority of the party leaders point an accusing finger at Haribabu’s leadership for the party’s poor show in the State.
Now that Kanna Lkashminarayana had taken the lead, things look different for the BJP ranks, particularly the RSS and VHP, which have been the backbone of the party. Involving these forces, Kanna Lakshminarayana would sit in a day long protest which is seen as beginning of the BJP’s attack on the TDP.
Wife doesn't allow Husband to watch World Cup Football - His Friends carry his Cardboard Cut-Out to 'All Games' Mexico is on cloud nine as they won against the defending champions Germany 1-0 in their World Cup opening game. So, when you plan to travel for such a big tournament you definitely need advance planning. So, that's what was done by 5 Mexican friends as they decided to go all the way to watch FIFA World Cup games in 2014 itself.
- Woman seeks 'Hindu' representative when she pings the Customer Care - This is how 'Airtel' responded back
- #HappyBirthdayRahulGandhi - PM Modi wishes Rahul Gandhi on his 48th Birthday
- Vijay Mallya used RCB team for 'Money Laundering' purposes
- Telangana Police catapulted COP CONNECT App
- Donald Trump's next meeting with Russia revealed
- Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!