Accordingly many people call it an ancient method of training, and others call it a set of difficult poses. But the word ‘yoga’ actually means union and moreover it is a practice that connects the body, mind, and spirit through different body postures, meditation, and controlled breathing.
As per report whether it is reducing your blood pressure or raising your pain tolerance, listed below are a few things that yoga works on internally. These are some positive changes you will feel within a few days of practice. It is a tough task to do consistently and persistently, but the results from it are amazing.
Moreover when you practice yoga, the internal
organs are massaged, thereby increasing your resistance to diseases.
Furthermore also, once you are attuned to your body, after years of practice,
you will be able to tell instantly if your body doesn’t function properly. Yoga
is not just about bending or twisting the body and holding the breath and it is
a mechanism to bring you into a state where you see and experience reality just
the way it is. If you allow your energies to become exuberant and ecstatic,
your sensory body expands.
Supreme Court judge wins hearts! Relief materials had been collected at the premises of the supreme court of India, and justice Joseph Kurien actively participating in helping packing and collecting of relief materials had come as a surprise and inspiration for others in the premises. Kerala, God's own country as people call it, had been hit by an unprecedented disaster after being impacted by never before seen huge rainfall in the past 100 years.
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
- Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?