Our Country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most admired personalities globally. Meanwhile he has been praised for his economic policies and various political decisions, the man has also caught a lot of attention for his amazing personality, but how does he manage to stay healthy and fit even after so frequent international travelling without breaks and managing a country as big as India.
Moreover several studies have correlated waking up early with success and there are lots of benefits of waking up early in the morning. Furthermore these benefits are not only physical but also mental. Mr. Narendra Modi, an early bird, is perfect example of this and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning and continues to work until 10 pm as required.
Moreover he avoids fast food since childhood
and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri
Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes. Furthermore being a leader,
Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take
good care of his throat. So for this, he consumes lukewarm water even during
summers to prevent a sore throat and he is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over
other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi