Our Country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most admired personalities globally. Meanwhile he has been praised for his economic policies and various political decisions, the man has also caught a lot of attention for his amazing personality, but how does he manage to stay healthy and fit even after so frequent international travelling without breaks and managing a country as big as India.
Moreover several studies have correlated waking up early with success and there are lots of benefits of waking up early in the morning. Furthermore these benefits are not only physical but also mental. Mr. Narendra Modi, an early bird, is perfect example of this and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning and continues to work until 10 pm as required.
Moreover he avoids fast food since childhood
and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri
Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes. Furthermore being a leader,
Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take
good care of his throat. So for this, he consumes lukewarm water even during
summers to prevent a sore throat and he is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over
other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown According to sources controversial Actress Sri Reddy was allegedly attacked in her house at midnight recently. Meanwhile the actress was assaulted following which she filed a complaint against two individuals, Financier Subramani and his assistant Gopi. Furthermore as per the details, Subramani is the financier of Sri Reddy’s Tamil movie ‘Reddy’s Diary’.
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency