Our Country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most admired personalities globally. Meanwhile he has been praised for his economic policies and various political decisions, the man has also caught a lot of attention for his amazing personality, but how does he manage to stay healthy and fit even after so frequent international travelling without breaks and managing a country as big as India.
Moreover several studies have correlated waking up early with success and there are lots of benefits of waking up early in the morning. Furthermore these benefits are not only physical but also mental. Mr. Narendra Modi, an early bird, is perfect example of this and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning and continues to work until 10 pm as required.
Moreover he avoids fast food since childhood
and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri
Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes. Furthermore being a leader,
Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take
good care of his throat. So for this, he consumes lukewarm water even during
summers to prevent a sore throat and he is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over
other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award New Delhi sources stated that two digital applications (apps) developed by Indian under-graduate students for women's safety and to check air pollution in Delhi on smart phones won Marconi Society annual awards for the good of humanity. An official said "The Android application named 'Rakshak' detects speech patterns through an audio microphone of any user's smart phone".
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana