Andhra BJP member Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has accused that the Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu had planned to Assassinate BJP national leader Amit Shah. Yesterday, in Vijayawada, BJP had conducted a mega dharna protest. During this protest, the BJP state leader Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has made shocking accusations against the Andhra chief minister.
During his speech, he had said that Telugu Desam party members created a ruckus and tried to attack BJP house member Somu Veeraraju. He went on to accuse that if anyone spoke against Telugu Desam, were arrested by the police. Kanna Lakshmi Narayana said that CBN is involved in corruption widespread manner and that it will extend beyond 3000 pages.
He said that CBN travels in chartered flights, stays in 7-star hotels and that Modi had joined CBN despite his betrayal to Vajpayee. He said that Modi would have thought CBN to have reformed and joined him, but he hasn't changed a bit. When Amit Shah had been to Tirupati to offer prayers, in the name of protests, Chandrababu Naidu had planned to kill Amit Shah, said Kanna Lakshmi Narayana. However, Telugu Desam cadre has dismissed his accusations, Asking if he has any concrete evidence to prove his allegations.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan