New Delhi sources reported that iftar party hosted by AICC President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday in New Delhi assumed political significance at national level this time. Accordingly, these will the first iftar party hosted by Rahul Gandhi in the capacity of Congress President. Meanwhile in an attempt to consolidate his strength and also unite all anti BJP forces under a single roof, Rahul is leaving no stone unturned by inviting all strong leaders who launched fight against Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government.
Moreover among them, Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu's name was also included. As per report after pulled out of the BJP led NDA, the TDP Chief was critical on BJP leadership by exposing the Centre's failures. Presently leaders say Rahul extended invitation to Chandrababu along with political bigwigs Mulayam Singh Yadav, Sharad Pawar, Lalu Prasad Yadav etc.
Moreover, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar
Rao was not invited as the TRS Chief had floated the idea of Federal Front to fight
against BJP and Congress. Meanwhile it is learnt, the issue of not inviting
former President Pranab Mukherjee was also resolved and after the news hit the
national headlines, Congress changed its stance and invited Pranab to iftar
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases