According to sources YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the iconic Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common masses the mood was visibly upbeat. Meanwhile men and women marched along with the mass leader waving party flags on the famous landmark which symbolizes the prosperity and agrarian abundance of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the historic walkathon which has so far completed 2300 kilometers in 186 days has now entered East Godavari district. As per report the people's leader was accorded an unprecedented welcome in the district with people showering flowers from the rooftops. Moreover 600 boats dotted the Godavari waving flags welcoming YS Jagan and women welcomed him with traditional dances and songs.
Media reports added that the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
has so far covered Dr YSR district, Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore,
Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, West Godavari and is currently in East Godavari. Further
the popular mass contact initiative will culminate at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam
district after passing through Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi