According to sources YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the iconic Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common masses the mood was visibly upbeat. Meanwhile men and women marched along with the mass leader waving party flags on the famous landmark which symbolizes the prosperity and agrarian abundance of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the historic walkathon which has so far completed 2300 kilometers in 186 days has now entered East Godavari district. As per report the people's leader was accorded an unprecedented welcome in the district with people showering flowers from the rooftops. Moreover 600 boats dotted the Godavari waving flags welcoming YS Jagan and women welcomed him with traditional dances and songs.
Media reports added that the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
has so far covered Dr YSR district, Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore,
Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, West Godavari and is currently in East Godavari. Further
the popular mass contact initiative will culminate at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam
district after passing through Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high