According to sources YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the iconic Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common masses the mood was visibly upbeat. Meanwhile men and women marched along with the mass leader waving party flags on the famous landmark which symbolizes the prosperity and agrarian abundance of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the historic walkathon which has so far completed 2300 kilometers in 186 days has now entered East Godavari district. As per report the people's leader was accorded an unprecedented welcome in the district with people showering flowers from the rooftops. Moreover 600 boats dotted the Godavari waving flags welcoming YS Jagan and women welcomed him with traditional dances and songs.
Media reports added that the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
has so far covered Dr YSR district, Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore,
Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, West Godavari and is currently in East Godavari. Further
the popular mass contact initiative will culminate at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam
district after passing through Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?