Tamilisai Soundararajan has announced that to strengthen the base of BJP in Tamilnadu ahead of the Loksabha elections next year, the BJP president Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu soon.
The Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had visited former prime minister of India and former BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee at AIIMS hospital in New Delhi and had inquired about his health. Post her meeting with Vajpayee, she had interacted with the press where she said that Vajpayee's health condition is good and that he'll be getting discharged soon after his health gets better.
She had also said that to strengthen
BJP ahead of the Loksabha elections, Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu next
month. With the mindset in Tamilnadu against development plans, people are
opposing the 8-way road plan without knowing it benefits, said Tamilisai
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi