Tamilisai Soundararajan has announced that to strengthen the base of BJP in Tamilnadu ahead of the Loksabha elections next year, the BJP president Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu soon.
The Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had visited former prime minister of India and former BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee at AIIMS hospital in New Delhi and had inquired about his health. Post her meeting with Vajpayee, she had interacted with the press where she said that Vajpayee's health condition is good and that he'll be getting discharged soon after his health gets better.
She had also said that to strengthen
BJP ahead of the Loksabha elections, Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu next
month. With the mindset in Tamilnadu against development plans, people are
opposing the 8-way road plan without knowing it benefits, said Tamilisai
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas