New Delhi sources reported that in a move that could bring cheers to over 23 lakh retired employees of universities and colleges, the Narendra Modi government on Tuesday said it has revised the pension of retired faculty and other non-teaching staff in central universities and colleges under the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Meanwhile Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said as per the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the centre government has increased the pension of retired faculty and other non-teaching staff in central universities and colleges, which would benefit around 25,000 present pensioners in these institutions. Furthermore he also added that these 25,000 pensioners would be given benefit to the tune of Rs 6,000 to Rs 18,000 and said "Around 25,000 present pensioners will benefit in Central Universities and the UGC maintained deemed to be universities to the tune of Rs 6000 to Rs 18, 000”.
Moreover apart from providing benefits to these 25,000 pensioners, the
decision will also affect over 23 lakh employees retired from state
universities and affiliated colleges those who have adopted the prescribed pay
scales. Presently the Narendra Modi government had increased the salaries of
the central government employees by 14% in January. As per report, most
employees were unhappy with the fact that the hike was not enough, considering
rising inflation and cost of living.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high