New Delhi sources reported that in a move that could bring cheers to over 23 lakh retired employees of universities and colleges, the Narendra Modi government on Tuesday said it has revised the pension of retired faculty and other non-teaching staff in central universities and colleges under the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Meanwhile Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said as per the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the centre government has increased the pension of retired faculty and other non-teaching staff in central universities and colleges, which would benefit around 25,000 present pensioners in these institutions. Furthermore he also added that these 25,000 pensioners would be given benefit to the tune of Rs 6,000 to Rs 18,000 and said "Around 25,000 present pensioners will benefit in Central Universities and the UGC maintained deemed to be universities to the tune of Rs 6000 to Rs 18, 000”.
Moreover apart from providing benefits to these 25,000 pensioners, the
decision will also affect over 23 lakh employees retired from state
universities and affiliated colleges those who have adopted the prescribed pay
scales. Presently the Narendra Modi government had increased the salaries of
the central government employees by 14% in January. As per report, most
employees were unhappy with the fact that the hike was not enough, considering
rising inflation and cost of living.
Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays According to sources with several posts and articles being circulated on social media about Banks remaining shut for three consecutive days in lieu of Dussehra and Diwali holidays, customers are in a state of panic when they come across headlines like Banks to remain shut this festive season, ATMS may run out of cash and Shortage of cash at bank ATMs due to holidays and these articles have pressed the panic button
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi