Experts say Brahma Muhurta would be the best time to practice yoga, but it is better to choose a time that is convenient for you rather than being rigid. Meanwhile what is more important is to procure the best from each yoga session and try out different techniques to enhance your experience. Dawn is the best time to practice yoga. Brahma Muhurta, which is 3:40 am, is not a practical option for a lot of us. Therefore, according to experts, sunrise time is ideal and practical.
Meanwhile Asanas can be practiced either in the morning or evening on an
empty stomach, but make sure that you do not practice challenging asanas that
will wire you up just before bedtime. However, in the morning, you can practice
them all to unstiffen and energize your body. Furthermore Pranayama too, like
asanas, can be practiced in the morning or evening, but make sure it is not
within two to four hours after a meal.
But you can practice meditation at any time of the day as long as you are
not sleepy, intoxicated, or hyper and an awake and relaxed state of mind is an
excellent opportunity to meditate. Also, wait for two hours after having a meal
to meditate to avoid feeling dull and drowsy.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!