As per report Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao have adopted a new political strategy to emerge victorious in 2019 elections. Meanwhile besides launching slew of unique schemes targeting to lure every section, KCR targeted to weaken Congress Party completely before the beginning of the poll season in January next year.
Further after sensing the unity of Reddy community will strengthen Congress with the joining of the leaders belonging to Reddys, KCR started to weaken Congress by luring the same Reddy leaders. Moreover after the joining of senior most leaders Nagam Janardhan Reddy and Revanth Reddy in Congress, the TRS supreme began secret talks with many leaders in Congress. Hence the recent joining of Congress MLC Rajendar Reddy and another Congress leader E Krishna Reddy from Mahabubnagar district gave clear indication that KCR is making all out efforts to lure Reddy leaders in Congress and strength his party further.
Previously KCR gave utmost importance to Reddy community in the allotment
of majority of minister posts in the cabinet and also nominated posts. Moreover
the officials belonging to Reddys were also given focal posts in the government
at all levels. Accordingly the leaders said KCR was of the strong view
that the only way to weaken Congress is to give prominence to Reddys in his
party by joining them in big number.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas