As per report Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao have adopted a new political strategy to emerge victorious in 2019 elections. Meanwhile besides launching slew of unique schemes targeting to lure every section, KCR targeted to weaken Congress Party completely before the beginning of the poll season in January next year.
Further after sensing the unity of Reddy community will strengthen Congress with the joining of the leaders belonging to Reddys, KCR started to weaken Congress by luring the same Reddy leaders. Moreover after the joining of senior most leaders Nagam Janardhan Reddy and Revanth Reddy in Congress, the TRS supreme began secret talks with many leaders in Congress. Hence the recent joining of Congress MLC Rajendar Reddy and another Congress leader E Krishna Reddy from Mahabubnagar district gave clear indication that KCR is making all out efforts to lure Reddy leaders in Congress and strength his party further.
Previously KCR gave utmost importance to Reddy community in the allotment
of majority of minister posts in the cabinet and also nominated posts. Moreover
the officials belonging to Reddys were also given focal posts in the government
at all levels. Accordingly the leaders said KCR was of the strong view
that the only way to weaken Congress is to give prominence to Reddys in his
party by joining them in big number.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu