As per report Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao have adopted a new political strategy to emerge victorious in 2019 elections. Meanwhile besides launching slew of unique schemes targeting to lure every section, KCR targeted to weaken Congress Party completely before the beginning of the poll season in January next year.
Further after sensing the unity of Reddy community will strengthen Congress with the joining of the leaders belonging to Reddys, KCR started to weaken Congress by luring the same Reddy leaders. Moreover after the joining of senior most leaders Nagam Janardhan Reddy and Revanth Reddy in Congress, the TRS supreme began secret talks with many leaders in Congress. Hence the recent joining of Congress MLC Rajendar Reddy and another Congress leader E Krishna Reddy from Mahabubnagar district gave clear indication that KCR is making all out efforts to lure Reddy leaders in Congress and strength his party further.
Previously KCR gave utmost importance to Reddy community in the allotment
of majority of minister posts in the cabinet and also nominated posts. Moreover
the officials belonging to Reddys were also given focal posts in the government
at all levels. Accordingly the leaders said KCR was of the strong view
that the only way to weaken Congress is to give prominence to Reddys in his
party by joining them in big number.
Supreme Court judge wins hearts! Relief materials had been collected at the premises of the supreme court of India, and justice Joseph Kurien actively participating in helping packing and collecting of relief materials had come as a surprise and inspiration for others in the premises. Kerala, God's own country as people call it, had been hit by an unprecedented disaster after being impacted by never before seen huge rainfall in the past 100 years.
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
- Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?