As per report Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao have adopted a new political strategy to emerge victorious in 2019 elections. Meanwhile besides launching slew of unique schemes targeting to lure every section, KCR targeted to weaken Congress Party completely before the beginning of the poll season in January next year.
Further after sensing the unity of Reddy community will strengthen Congress with the joining of the leaders belonging to Reddys, KCR started to weaken Congress by luring the same Reddy leaders. Moreover after the joining of senior most leaders Nagam Janardhan Reddy and Revanth Reddy in Congress, the TRS supreme began secret talks with many leaders in Congress. Hence the recent joining of Congress MLC Rajendar Reddy and another Congress leader E Krishna Reddy from Mahabubnagar district gave clear indication that KCR is making all out efforts to lure Reddy leaders in Congress and strength his party further.
Previously KCR gave utmost importance to Reddy community in the allotment
of majority of minister posts in the cabinet and also nominated posts. Moreover
the officials belonging to Reddys were also given focal posts in the government
at all levels. Accordingly the leaders said KCR was of the strong view
that the only way to weaken Congress is to give prominence to Reddys in his
party by joining them in big number.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!