Thiruvananthapuram sources reported that at first, there was a mild fever for 19 year old girl Ajanya, then her temperature shot up and Ajanya felt weaker as days passed by. Earlier on May 18, when her health deteriorated, she was shifted to Chest Institute attached to Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode, where she lay unconscious for more than a week. Accordingly when the 19 year old regained consciousness on May 31, she had no idea that she had recovered from a deadly virus outbreak that had claimed the lives of 17 people.
Accordingly Ajanya is the first patient to recover from the Nipah Virus that affected areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. Meanwhile when the second year nursing student woke up in her ICU bed on May 31, a doctor on duty told her that she had survived a deadly virus. Ajanya, who is a student at Government Nursing College, will return to her college to continue with her studies. As per report Ajanya was posted at Medical College Hospital from April 30 to May 5 as part of her training and moreover this was the same time the first Nipah victim was admitted at the hospital for treatment.
Furthermore after gaining consciousness, Ajanya spent more than a week at
the isolation ward of the hospital. Meanwhile her father who is a daily wage
laborer and her mother, who is an ASHA worker, kept her company at the
ward. Moreover she asks, adding that they will always be her role models
that the nurses at the hospital have spent hours taking care of her, and she
will always remember them. How can she ever forget their selfless service?
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics