Thiruvananthapuram sources reported that at first, there was a mild fever for 19 year old girl Ajanya, then her temperature shot up and Ajanya felt weaker as days passed by. Earlier on May 18, when her health deteriorated, she was shifted to Chest Institute attached to Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode, where she lay unconscious for more than a week. Accordingly when the 19 year old regained consciousness on May 31, she had no idea that she had recovered from a deadly virus outbreak that had claimed the lives of 17 people.
Accordingly Ajanya is the first patient to recover from the Nipah Virus that affected areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. Meanwhile when the second year nursing student woke up in her ICU bed on May 31, a doctor on duty told her that she had survived a deadly virus. Ajanya, who is a student at Government Nursing College, will return to her college to continue with her studies. As per report Ajanya was posted at Medical College Hospital from April 30 to May 5 as part of her training and moreover this was the same time the first Nipah victim was admitted at the hospital for treatment.
Furthermore after gaining consciousness, Ajanya spent more than a week at
the isolation ward of the hospital. Meanwhile her father who is a daily wage
laborer and her mother, who is an ASHA worker, kept her company at the
ward. Moreover she asks, adding that they will always be her role models
that the nurses at the hospital have spent hours taking care of her, and she
will always remember them. How can she ever forget their selfless service?
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news