Thiruvananthapuram sources reported that at first, there was a mild fever for 19 year old girl Ajanya, then her temperature shot up and Ajanya felt weaker as days passed by. Earlier on May 18, when her health deteriorated, she was shifted to Chest Institute attached to Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode, where she lay unconscious for more than a week. Accordingly when the 19 year old regained consciousness on May 31, she had no idea that she had recovered from a deadly virus outbreak that had claimed the lives of 17 people.
Accordingly Ajanya is the first patient to recover from the Nipah Virus that affected areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. Meanwhile when the second year nursing student woke up in her ICU bed on May 31, a doctor on duty told her that she had survived a deadly virus. Ajanya, who is a student at Government Nursing College, will return to her college to continue with her studies. As per report Ajanya was posted at Medical College Hospital from April 30 to May 5 as part of her training and moreover this was the same time the first Nipah victim was admitted at the hospital for treatment.
Furthermore after gaining consciousness, Ajanya spent more than a week at
the isolation ward of the hospital. Meanwhile her father who is a daily wage
laborer and her mother, who is an ASHA worker, kept her company at the
ward. Moreover she asks, adding that they will always be her role models
that the nurses at the hospital have spent hours taking care of her, and she
will always remember them. How can she ever forget their selfless service?
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases