Accordingly beginning with the fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor is a big time health freak. She practices Bikram yoga on a regular basis. She once said that Bikram Yoga or hot yoga like how it is called most often is her father, Anil Kapoor’s secret for maintaining a fabulous body.
Shilpa’s body and figure is perfect. Shilpa’s coveted figure and fitness has the backing of power Yoga. Shilpa ardently practices Yoga. She had launched her CD called ‘Shilpa’s Yoga’. She says that yoga helps her a lot in keeping her mind, soul and body fit. A while back she had a neck problem and had spondylitis. She started doing Yoga and with professional help she was really benefited.
Deepika Padukone confesses that yoga has changed her life and she is completely into it. In the morning, she does yoga for 1 ½ hour each and every day. Yoga is something that always keeps her on the go. The day she misses it she feels as if she has not completed her task well.
Katrina Kaif is counted among the very first celebs who have made Yoga a part of their lifestyle. She loves Asthangs Yoga and Hatha Yoga. Moreover she calls Yoga an active force that brings peace to her mind and soul. According to her Yoga are a lifestyle and a path of relaxation.
Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri Ideally, one should not get one's hair cut or do a shave during Navaratri it is said that this angers Goddess Durga and invites her wrath. If you have work commitments, then you can probably give yourself a shave a couple of times, but avoid getting your hair cut. Also do not organize a mundan ceremony for your child in this period. You can't obviously give up sleeping for nine days, but one should avoid sleeping in the afternoon during this time. This is especially true for those who are fastin
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases
- Demonetization & GST effect in Telangana doesn't affects its growth in Tax Revenues