Chennai sources reported that the banking transactions, utility bill payment and online shopping are the three top financial transactions users make online, finds a study. However, only 32% respondents who hold insurance policies are comfortable with any value transaction online. Meanwhile a survey done by Exide Life Insurance found that majority of users who know and own insurance policy, do not prefer online financial transactions.
Nearly almost 83% of them use the internet to check emails, 72% check news and updates, 66% use social media and some of the other popular internet activities are booking travel tickets, watching movies and videos, research for office work, research to buy new things. As per survey among the 32% who make financial transactions online, 65% use internet for banking transactions, 55% for utility bill payment and 54% for online shopping.
Moreover among them, 46% said that they had paid
insurance premium online 50% due to the recommendation by friends and family,
29% for product discount, 25% are influenced by digital media, SMS, email
promotions, 45% like to watch ads while watching online videos/ movies and 31% claim
digital is the key source to know more about insurance. Further the survey
shows that while more people are adopting more transactions on the online
platform, there are still challenges and areas of improvement that need to be
addressed if one has to completely embrace the vision of digitization.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news