Chennai sources reported that the banking transactions, utility bill payment and online shopping are the three top financial transactions users make online, finds a study. However, only 32% respondents who hold insurance policies are comfortable with any value transaction online. Meanwhile a survey done by Exide Life Insurance found that majority of users who know and own insurance policy, do not prefer online financial transactions.
Nearly almost 83% of them use the internet to check emails, 72% check news and updates, 66% use social media and some of the other popular internet activities are booking travel tickets, watching movies and videos, research for office work, research to buy new things. As per survey among the 32% who make financial transactions online, 65% use internet for banking transactions, 55% for utility bill payment and 54% for online shopping.
Moreover among them, 46% said that they had paid
insurance premium online 50% due to the recommendation by friends and family,
29% for product discount, 25% are influenced by digital media, SMS, email
promotions, 45% like to watch ads while watching online videos/ movies and 31% claim
digital is the key source to know more about insurance. Further the survey
shows that while more people are adopting more transactions on the online
platform, there are still challenges and areas of improvement that need to be
addressed if one has to completely embrace the vision of digitization.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases