Chennai sources reported that the banking transactions, utility bill payment and online shopping are the three top financial transactions users make online, finds a study. However, only 32% respondents who hold insurance policies are comfortable with any value transaction online. Meanwhile a survey done by Exide Life Insurance found that majority of users who know and own insurance policy, do not prefer online financial transactions.
Nearly almost 83% of them use the internet to check emails, 72% check news and updates, 66% use social media and some of the other popular internet activities are booking travel tickets, watching movies and videos, research for office work, research to buy new things. As per survey among the 32% who make financial transactions online, 65% use internet for banking transactions, 55% for utility bill payment and 54% for online shopping.
Moreover among them, 46% said that they had paid
insurance premium online 50% due to the recommendation by friends and family,
29% for product discount, 25% are influenced by digital media, SMS, email
promotions, 45% like to watch ads while watching online videos/ movies and 31% claim
digital is the key source to know more about insurance. Further the survey
shows that while more people are adopting more transactions on the online
platform, there are still challenges and areas of improvement that need to be
addressed if one has to completely embrace the vision of digitization.
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics