TTV Dinakaran has said that the verdict of the 18 MLAs disqualification case will not impact him or his camp members and that they are fighters who fight for a cause, said the RK Nagar MLA. In the much-anticipated case of 18 MLAs disqualification, the verdict was delivered today in the court.
Since the two judges had different opinions, the decision was made to make the inquiry before a third judge. Following this development, the RK Nagar MLA, and AMMK deputy general secretary TTV Dinakaran has said that his party members will not be feeling low due to the verdict. He said that the fight against the verdict will continue and that the 18 MLAs are behind him in support.
Dinakaran had also asked the press
not to degrade the `18 MLAs that they will change camps, and also called the
MLAs as his own relatives. Dinakaran said that they won't leave the party
even if he orders them to. Besides, Dinakaran also said that the Edappadi
government has just got an extension of 3 to 4 months, and nothing more. He had
also quoted the verdict in a similar case on Pondicherry and the contrasting
verdict here and has questioned the fairness.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?