TTV Dinakaran has said that the verdict of the 18 MLAs disqualification case will not impact him or his camp members and that they are fighters who fight for a cause, said the RK Nagar MLA. In the much-anticipated case of 18 MLAs disqualification, the verdict was delivered today in the court.
Since the two judges had different opinions, the decision was made to make the inquiry before a third judge. Following this development, the RK Nagar MLA, and AMMK deputy general secretary TTV Dinakaran has said that his party members will not be feeling low due to the verdict. He said that the fight against the verdict will continue and that the 18 MLAs are behind him in support.
Dinakaran had also asked the press
not to degrade the `18 MLAs that they will change camps, and also called the
MLAs as his own relatives. Dinakaran said that they won't leave the party
even if he orders them to. Besides, Dinakaran also said that the Edappadi
government has just got an extension of 3 to 4 months, and nothing more. He had
also quoted the verdict in a similar case on Pondicherry and the contrasting
verdict here and has questioned the fairness.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day