TTV Dinakaran has said that the verdict of the 18 MLAs disqualification case will not impact him or his camp members and that they are fighters who fight for a cause, said the RK Nagar MLA. In the much-anticipated case of 18 MLAs disqualification, the verdict was delivered today in the court.
Since the two judges had different opinions, the decision was made to make the inquiry before a third judge. Following this development, the RK Nagar MLA, and AMMK deputy general secretary TTV Dinakaran has said that his party members will not be feeling low due to the verdict. He said that the fight against the verdict will continue and that the 18 MLAs are behind him in support.
Dinakaran had also asked the press
not to degrade the `18 MLAs that they will change camps, and also called the
MLAs as his own relatives. Dinakaran said that they won't leave the party
even if he orders them to. Besides, Dinakaran also said that the Edappadi
government has just got an extension of 3 to 4 months, and nothing more. He had
also quoted the verdict in a similar case on Pondicherry and the contrasting
verdict here and has questioned the fairness.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites