Andhra sources reported that is not the Telugu Desam and the YSR Congress who seem to be getting the political jitters in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the BJP, too, is getting anxious ahead of the poll season, going by the list of demands put forward by AP BJP chief Kanna Lakshmi Narayana to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a meeting in the capital on June 11.
As per report the newly appointed AP BJP president, a former Congressman, met Mr. Modi and submitted a list of 12 demands for the state, which included approval of projects like Vizag Railway Zone, Kadapa Steel Factory, Girijan University, Metro for Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada and special industrial corridor for four Rayalseema districts.
Presently the BJPs demands are Vizag Railway Zone,
Kadapa steel factory, tribal university, Ramayapatnam port in place of
Duggirajupatnam port, green field crude oil refinery and petro-chemical
complex, metro for Vizag and Vijayawada, more funds for educational
institutions, Rs 150 crore grant for backward districts, GST incentives for
seven backward districts, industrial corridor for Rayalaseema districts, funds
for tribals and development of fisherman, and tax incentives for startups.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other