Andhra sources reported that is not the Telugu Desam and the YSR Congress who seem to be getting the political jitters in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the BJP, too, is getting anxious ahead of the poll season, going by the list of demands put forward by AP BJP chief Kanna Lakshmi Narayana to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a meeting in the capital on June 11.
As per report the newly appointed AP BJP president, a former Congressman, met Mr. Modi and submitted a list of 12 demands for the state, which included approval of projects like Vizag Railway Zone, Kadapa Steel Factory, Girijan University, Metro for Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada and special industrial corridor for four Rayalseema districts.
Presently the BJPs demands are Vizag Railway Zone,
Kadapa steel factory, tribal university, Ramayapatnam port in place of
Duggirajupatnam port, green field crude oil refinery and petro-chemical
complex, metro for Vizag and Vijayawada, more funds for educational
institutions, Rs 150 crore grant for backward districts, GST incentives for
seven backward districts, industrial corridor for Rayalaseema districts, funds
for tribals and development of fisherman, and tax incentives for startups.
US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran According to sources from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "He has oppressed his people for a long time." "He needs to look at his own base to figure out where that's coming from and he thinks the Iranian people have had enough and that's where all of this is coming from." At least 29 people were killed when suspected Arab
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania