Actress Trisha has escaped from a critical situation where she was supposed to pay a penalty of 1.16 crores. Trisha had given her income tax records that in the financial year 2010- 2011, she had earned an income of rupees 89 lakhs.
However, the income tax department had accused that the actress had earned an additional amount of 3.52 crores and had cheated the income tax department with fake documents and calculations. Trisha has also slapped a penalty of rupees 1.16 crores in this case. Opposing this decision, Trisha had filed a petition challenging the decision of the income tax department.
The committee had investigated the case, and today canceled the 1.16 crore penalty imposed on Trisha. Now, the income tax department officials have made an appeal in the Chennai high court. However, the high court has also endorsed the decision of the income tax committee. Besides, it was announced that Trisha had in fact given proper accounts for the 3.52 crores. Thanks to the court verdict, Trisha who has escaped a huge loss, and is relieved.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE