Actress Trisha has escaped from a critical situation where she was supposed to pay a penalty of 1.16 crores. Trisha had given her income tax records that in the financial year 2010- 2011, she had earned an income of rupees 89 lakhs.
However, the income tax department had accused that the actress had earned an additional amount of 3.52 crores and had cheated the income tax department with fake documents and calculations. Trisha has also slapped a penalty of rupees 1.16 crores in this case. Opposing this decision, Trisha had filed a petition challenging the decision of the income tax department.
The committee had investigated the case, and today canceled the 1.16 crore penalty imposed on Trisha. Now, the income tax department officials have made an appeal in the Chennai high court. However, the high court has also endorsed the decision of the income tax committee. Besides, it was announced that Trisha had in fact given proper accounts for the 3.52 crores. Thanks to the court verdict, Trisha who has escaped a huge loss, and is relieved.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20