Actress Trisha has escaped from a critical situation where she was supposed to pay a penalty of 1.16 crores. Trisha had given her income tax records that in the financial year 2010- 2011, she had earned an income of rupees 89 lakhs.
However, the income tax department had accused that the actress had earned an additional amount of 3.52 crores and had cheated the income tax department with fake documents and calculations. Trisha has also slapped a penalty of rupees 1.16 crores in this case. Opposing this decision, Trisha had filed a petition challenging the decision of the income tax department.
The committee had investigated the case, and today canceled the 1.16 crore penalty imposed on Trisha. Now, the income tax department officials have made an appeal in the Chennai high court. However, the high court has also endorsed the decision of the income tax committee. Besides, it was announced that Trisha had in fact given proper accounts for the 3.52 crores. Thanks to the court verdict, Trisha who has escaped a huge loss, and is relieved.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers