As per latest report Flipkart owned Myntra has achieved reasonable success in promoting private fashion labels on its site and the offline foray is an extension of this attempt to promote the private labels while keeping the main thrust on the online model. Meanwhile this news comes on the heels on Myntra debuting a new format of fashion retail store in Bengaluru called Roadster Go for the second store of its private label Roadster, which has a 30 second self-checkout facility.
Accordingly the first offline store was opened in Bengaluru in March last year. Ananth Narayanan, CEO, Myntra-Jabong said "The first Roadster store was all about consumer engagement, so we wanted to increase the amount of time that a customer spends interacting with a brand. Meanwhile with this store, we wanted to use technology and make it intuitive for customers and make the customer journey inside a store much easier”.
Furthermore the offline model tries to rope in the
section of the fashion buying population that is not very comfortable making
such purchases online and wish to go through the physical ‘look and feel’
process before they make the purchase. Presently Myntra believes it is keeping
an eye on the profitability aspect as well and claims its private labels
business is already profitable.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours