As per latest report Flipkart owned Myntra has achieved reasonable success in promoting private fashion labels on its site and the offline foray is an extension of this attempt to promote the private labels while keeping the main thrust on the online model. Meanwhile this news comes on the heels on Myntra debuting a new format of fashion retail store in Bengaluru called Roadster Go for the second store of its private label Roadster, which has a 30 second self-checkout facility.
Accordingly the first offline store was opened in Bengaluru in March last year. Ananth Narayanan, CEO, Myntra-Jabong said "The first Roadster store was all about consumer engagement, so we wanted to increase the amount of time that a customer spends interacting with a brand. Meanwhile with this store, we wanted to use technology and make it intuitive for customers and make the customer journey inside a store much easier”.
Furthermore the offline model tries to rope in the
section of the fashion buying population that is not very comfortable making
such purchases online and wish to go through the physical ‘look and feel’
process before they make the purchase. Presently Myntra believes it is keeping
an eye on the profitability aspect as well and claims its private labels
business is already profitable.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar