As per latest report Flipkart owned Myntra has achieved reasonable success in promoting private fashion labels on its site and the offline foray is an extension of this attempt to promote the private labels while keeping the main thrust on the online model. Meanwhile this news comes on the heels on Myntra debuting a new format of fashion retail store in Bengaluru called Roadster Go for the second store of its private label Roadster, which has a 30 second self-checkout facility.
Accordingly the first offline store was opened in Bengaluru in March last year. Ananth Narayanan, CEO, Myntra-Jabong said "The first Roadster store was all about consumer engagement, so we wanted to increase the amount of time that a customer spends interacting with a brand. Meanwhile with this store, we wanted to use technology and make it intuitive for customers and make the customer journey inside a store much easier”.
Furthermore the offline model tries to rope in the
section of the fashion buying population that is not very comfortable making
such purchases online and wish to go through the physical ‘look and feel’
process before they make the purchase. Presently Myntra believes it is keeping
an eye on the profitability aspect as well and claims its private labels
business is already profitable.
Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling Accordingly once the darling of Indian Smartphone users, desi brands like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex and few others have nearly been decimated by affordable yet powerful devices from the Chinese vendors that have flooded both online and offline channels. Earlier in the 2013-2014 period, the domestic brands gained great traction and enjoyed 40-45% market share till the time Chinese behemoths entered
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?