New Delhi sources reported that this man is no fewer people and is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India's national capital. Presently he has been waging war with Prime Minister Modi and his protests against Centre’s hegemony on states have been garnering support from various Opposition parties. Meanwhile Aravind Kejriwal, who routed BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly elections, has become a hard nut for Modi and Shah duo.
Furthermore despite severe attempts by Modi and Shah to corner Aravind and his team, all those attempts turned futile. Recently the latest is Delhi state government versus IAS officers of the Central government. Accordingly Arvind Kejriwal and three of his ministers have been on sit-in protest for 4 days (since Monday evening) at Lieutenant Governor's home demanding for the call-off of the strike by IAS officers who are refusing to attend the meetings called by ministers or taking their calls in protest against alleged assault on Delhi's Chief Secretary earlier this year.
Moreover amidst this, a group of people put out a huge banner from the top
of the Delhi Secretariat building, mocking the protest by Kejriwal and there is
no strike here. The banner read "The Chief Minister of Delhi is on
leave". Further reacting to this security breach, CM Arvind Kejriwal shot
back saying "BJP has captured Delhi Secretariat". Kejriwal questioned
"Absolutely shocking. How was it allowed? Who allowed this to happen?
Where was Police, Security, Bureaucracy?".
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!