New Delhi sources reported that this man is no fewer people and is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India's national capital. Presently he has been waging war with Prime Minister Modi and his protests against Centre’s hegemony on states have been garnering support from various Opposition parties. Meanwhile Aravind Kejriwal, who routed BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly elections, has become a hard nut for Modi and Shah duo.
Furthermore despite severe attempts by Modi and Shah to corner Aravind and his team, all those attempts turned futile. Recently the latest is Delhi state government versus IAS officers of the Central government. Accordingly Arvind Kejriwal and three of his ministers have been on sit-in protest for 4 days (since Monday evening) at Lieutenant Governor's home demanding for the call-off of the strike by IAS officers who are refusing to attend the meetings called by ministers or taking their calls in protest against alleged assault on Delhi's Chief Secretary earlier this year.
Moreover amidst this, a group of people put out a huge banner from the top
of the Delhi Secretariat building, mocking the protest by Kejriwal and there is
no strike here. The banner read "The Chief Minister of Delhi is on
leave". Further reacting to this security breach, CM Arvind Kejriwal shot
back saying "BJP has captured Delhi Secretariat". Kejriwal questioned
"Absolutely shocking. How was it allowed? Who allowed this to happen?
Where was Police, Security, Bureaucracy?".
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018