New Delhi sources reported that this man is no fewer people and is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India's national capital. Presently he has been waging war with Prime Minister Modi and his protests against Centre’s hegemony on states have been garnering support from various Opposition parties. Meanwhile Aravind Kejriwal, who routed BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly elections, has become a hard nut for Modi and Shah duo.
Furthermore despite severe attempts by Modi and Shah to corner Aravind and his team, all those attempts turned futile. Recently the latest is Delhi state government versus IAS officers of the Central government. Accordingly Arvind Kejriwal and three of his ministers have been on sit-in protest for 4 days (since Monday evening) at Lieutenant Governor's home demanding for the call-off of the strike by IAS officers who are refusing to attend the meetings called by ministers or taking their calls in protest against alleged assault on Delhi's Chief Secretary earlier this year.
Moreover amidst this, a group of people put out a huge banner from the top
of the Delhi Secretariat building, mocking the protest by Kejriwal and there is
no strike here. The banner read "The Chief Minister of Delhi is on
leave". Further reacting to this security breach, CM Arvind Kejriwal shot
back saying "BJP has captured Delhi Secretariat". Kejriwal questioned
"Absolutely shocking. How was it allowed? Who allowed this to happen?
Where was Police, Security, Bureaucracy?".
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak