TDP #NCBN is Cornered by Local Bodies YSR Congress, and Janasena, BJP from Center all sticking on to one decision to oust TDP from AP state stating Corruption to be main reason.
YS.Jagan is A-1 Convicted in many corruption cases still on bail, while Pawan Kalyan with his filmy dialogues and his screen fans behind him is an inexperienced leader who is relying on written speeches and awareness.
While BJP and Narendra Modiji fame dipping rapidly, there is uncertainty in AP and Center as who will form the respective Governments.
If #NCBN is keen on forming the Government once again, he should cleanse the dirt of corruption on his MLAs and also force their report cards every fortnight to review their accountability to citizens. To reshuffle their portfolios not seeing his seniority or cash rich background, and enforce Sops that will be highly benefited to citizens, all this to be implemented before 2019 Elections to win the confidence of the voters.
#NCBN should refrain from Leaders in JDS, TMC, CPM to fight against the Centers biased attitude towards the states, when position in their respective states are weak. We all know NCBN as a visionary thinker for the future , but ignoring the present is indigestible . Only new reforms with unique strategies in the state can save him and his party in 2019 elections.
#NCBN at Niti Ayog (National Institute for Transforming India) introduced by PM Modiji in 2015 , should be well prepared to raise his concerns of his State and also give clear cut answers to the centers queries to back up his stance of strengthening his position.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7