TDP #NCBN is Cornered by Local Bodies YSR Congress, and Janasena, BJP from Center all sticking on to one decision to oust TDP from AP state stating Corruption to be main reason.
YS.Jagan is A-1 Convicted in many corruption cases still on bail, while Pawan Kalyan with his filmy dialogues and his screen fans behind him is an inexperienced leader who is relying on written speeches and awareness.
While BJP and Narendra Modiji fame dipping rapidly, there is uncertainty in AP and Center as who will form the respective Governments.
If #NCBN is keen on forming the Government once again, he should cleanse the dirt of corruption on his MLAs and also force their report cards every fortnight to review their accountability to citizens. To reshuffle their portfolios not seeing his seniority or cash rich background, and enforce Sops that will be highly benefited to citizens, all this to be implemented before 2019 Elections to win the confidence of the voters.
#NCBN should refrain from Leaders in JDS, TMC, CPM to fight against the Centers biased attitude towards the states, when position in their respective states are weak. We all know NCBN as a visionary thinker for the future , but ignoring the present is indigestible . Only new reforms with unique strategies in the state can save him and his party in 2019 elections.
#NCBN at Niti Ayog (National Institute for Transforming India) introduced by PM Modiji in 2015 , should be well prepared to raise his concerns of his State and also give clear cut answers to the centers queries to back up his stance of strengthening his position.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites