TDP #NCBN is Cornered by Local Bodies YSR Congress, and Janasena, BJP from Center all sticking on to one decision to oust TDP from AP state stating Corruption to be main reason.
YS.Jagan is A-1 Convicted in many corruption cases still on bail, while Pawan Kalyan with his filmy dialogues and his screen fans behind him is an inexperienced leader who is relying on written speeches and awareness.
While BJP and Narendra Modiji fame dipping rapidly, there is uncertainty in AP and Center as who will form the respective Governments.
If #NCBN is keen on forming the Government once again, he should cleanse the dirt of corruption on his MLAs and also force their report cards every fortnight to review their accountability to citizens. To reshuffle their portfolios not seeing his seniority or cash rich background, and enforce Sops that will be highly benefited to citizens, all this to be implemented before 2019 Elections to win the confidence of the voters.
#NCBN should refrain from Leaders in JDS, TMC, CPM to fight against the Centers biased attitude towards the states, when position in their respective states are weak. We all know NCBN as a visionary thinker for the future , but ignoring the present is indigestible . Only new reforms with unique strategies in the state can save him and his party in 2019 elections.
#NCBN at Niti Ayog (National Institute for Transforming India) introduced by PM Modiji in 2015 , should be well prepared to raise his concerns of his State and also give clear cut answers to the centers queries to back up his stance of strengthening his position.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'