Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy has said that they have made several demands to the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Yesterday the Niti Ayog meeting was held in New Delhi presided over by the prime minister. This meeting was attended by all the chief ministers of states.
Post the meeting, Edappadi Palanisamy said that they had made several demands to the prime minister. He said that they had demanded allocation of funds for water maintenance or Kudimaramathu projects in Tamilnadu. Besides, requests were made to construct medical colleges in Siva Ganga and Ramanathapuram, and the demand for a dental college in Viruthunagar.
Besides they had also demanded
central government recognition for Gandhi Grama College. 500 crores budget has
been requested for the purpose. Besides many other plans were discussed for the
development and welfare of farmers and small scale businessmen.
SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case According to sources Supreme Court has agreed to hear 49 review petitions against its September 28 verdict allowing women of all age’s entry into the Sabarimala temple. Meanwhile the SC announced January 22, 2019 as the date for an open court hearing, which is a hearing to which the public has a right to be admitted, on this issue. Furthermore it has also decided to hear fresh writ petitions on this issue in open court on the same day.
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur