New Delhi sources added that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's real face became evident when he was all smiles while receiving Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the side lines of the fourth NITI Aayog Governing Council meet. Meanwhile Chandrababu, who often criticizes the BJP for not according the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh, looked the happiest in the room when he met PM Modi here yesterday.
Moreover ever since the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) opted out of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), leaders of the two parties have been involved in verbal duels on the issue of failure to deliver the bifurcation promises, as laid out in the AP Re-organization Act, 2014. Furthermore in this backdrop, Chandrababu met with the PM and both were seen exchanging smiles while discussing issues pertaining to AP.
Presently with this, Chandrababu's true colors have
been exposed and his criticism of the BJP leaders proved to be mere drama, as
he failed to bring issues in the state under the centre's notice once again. Moreover
Chandrababu drew the flak of many, when he took credit for the support extended
to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, who is currently holding a hunger strike, by a
group of four Chief Ministers.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!