New Delhi sources added that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's real face became evident when he was all smiles while receiving Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the side lines of the fourth NITI Aayog Governing Council meet. Meanwhile Chandrababu, who often criticizes the BJP for not according the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh, looked the happiest in the room when he met PM Modi here yesterday.
Moreover ever since the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) opted out of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), leaders of the two parties have been involved in verbal duels on the issue of failure to deliver the bifurcation promises, as laid out in the AP Re-organization Act, 2014. Furthermore in this backdrop, Chandrababu met with the PM and both were seen exchanging smiles while discussing issues pertaining to AP.
Presently with this, Chandrababu's true colors have
been exposed and his criticism of the BJP leaders proved to be mere drama, as
he failed to bring issues in the state under the centre's notice once again. Moreover
Chandrababu drew the flak of many, when he took credit for the support extended
to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, who is currently holding a hunger strike, by a
group of four Chief Ministers.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!