AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is rallying the Chief Ministers of non-BJP ruled States against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. What he started in Bengaluru last month is continuing in Delhi with the AP Chief Minister taking lead to raise the voices for the States against the Central government’s approach and also against the Prime Minister.
After breaking the alliance with the BJP, Chandrababu Naidu rallied the non-BJP forces to intensify the fight. He backed the candidature of Janata Dal (Secular) chief H D Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister of Karnataka with the support of the Congress. It was here he rallied the Chief Ministers of Kerala, West Bengal, Delhi and other States.
Now, camping in Delhi to attend the NITI Aayog meeting to be chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the AP Chief Minister held a meeting with the Chief Ministers of three other States – West Bengal, Kerala and Karnataka. The four chief ministers, Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Benerji, Pinarayi Vijayan and Kumaraswamy, met in Delhi on Saturday evening and extended support to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is on a protest against the Lieutenant Governor’s intervention in the IAS officers’ functioning against the State.
Interestingly, it was Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao who mooted the idea of building a secular front, an alternative of the regional parties against the Congress-led UPA and the BJP-led NDA. He had even met Mamata Benerji in West Bengal and extended support to Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav had met Chandrasekhar Rao in Hyderabad and it was believed that the Telangana Chief Minister would rally the non-BJP chief ministers. However, Chandrababu Naidu had hijacked it conveniently and is now an active player of the proposed front. He had gained the support of the Chief Ministers of Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, West Bengal and Delhi, with whose support, Chandrababu Naidu is fighting against Narendra Modi’s dispensation.
IAS.Salary Rs.82,000,Assets Rs.200 crore ? Pune IAS officialDeshmukh bought 150 acres of land meant for rehabilitation projects in a village in Satara district, for just Rs.2 [email protected] Rs.2 a sft whose price skyrocketed to Rs.200 crore within an year
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon