Ananda: Includes gentle postures that focus on proper body alignment and controlled breathing. Ishta: Great for stress reduction, Ishta yoga uses poses, visualizations, and meditations to open up energy channels in the body. Iyengar: Focuses on strength, flexibility, and balance with an emphasis on precise body alignment and the use of tools to help the less flexible.
TriYoga: Focuses on flowing, gentle,
dance-like movements. Precise alignment is not as important in this practice. Restorative:
Vigorous Yoga practice
Anusara: Playful, heart-opening but challenging postures follow precise alignment protocol. Ashtanga: Connects the movement to the breath and is physically demanding. It increases circulation, flexibility, stamina, and strength. Power yoga is the American rendition of ashtanga.
Bikram: Similar to ashtanga but with a precise sequence of movements performed in a heated room, which helps with detox and reducing injury risk. Vinyasa: This yoga flow is physically demanding but accessible as you move through a series of postures that connect movement to breath.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?