As per report at least three people were killed and over 50 others injured on Monday when an earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale jolted Japan's Osaka city. Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the victims comprised a nine year old girl and two men. Meanwhile according to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) the earthquake was recorded at 7.58 a.m. and had its hypo center at about 13 km depth in Osaka Prefecture on the island of Honshu, the largest in the Japanese archipelago.
However, no tsunami warning was issued. Moreover several buildings in Osaka and Takatsuki collapsed and were on fire. Furthermore the railway services in Osaka, Shiga, Kyoto and Nara, both high speed bullet trains and local rail services, were halted. Moreover Osaka's Kansai Airport has been shut down while its runways were being checked for damage.
Further the authorities said that none of the 15
nuclear reactors in this region have been affected by the quake. As per report
the Japanese government has set up a task force to gather information related
to the strong earthquake and the Chief Cabinet Secretary, Yoshihide Suga,
called on citizens to keep an eye on developments through the media. Accordingly
around 170,000 houses in Osaka prefecture are experiencing power outages
following the quake.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai