As per report at least three people were killed and over 50 others injured on Monday when an earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale jolted Japan's Osaka city. Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the victims comprised a nine year old girl and two men. Meanwhile according to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) the earthquake was recorded at 7.58 a.m. and had its hypo center at about 13 km depth in Osaka Prefecture on the island of Honshu, the largest in the Japanese archipelago.
However, no tsunami warning was issued. Moreover several buildings in Osaka and Takatsuki collapsed and were on fire. Furthermore the railway services in Osaka, Shiga, Kyoto and Nara, both high speed bullet trains and local rail services, were halted. Moreover Osaka's Kansai Airport has been shut down while its runways were being checked for damage.
Further the authorities said that none of the 15
nuclear reactors in this region have been affected by the quake. As per report
the Japanese government has set up a task force to gather information related
to the strong earthquake and the Chief Cabinet Secretary, Yoshihide Suga,
called on citizens to keep an eye on developments through the media. Accordingly
around 170,000 houses in Osaka prefecture are experiencing power outages
following the quake.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections