Accordingly Ajmira Babi, Telangana's first girijan girl to become pilot, shared her success story in a recent interview with BBC. As per report a native of Manchiryal, Babi is a graduate in Sociology and Human Resources and has an MBA. She said “When she first visited an airport, she was fascinated by the ambience and decided that she wanted to work in airspace”.
Meanwhile since none of her family friends are in this field, it was a tough journey for me, Babi said. Usually girls are encouraged to pursue careers in professions like teaching and medicine, but she always had different plans. Moreover after finishing her MBA, Babi was selected as an Air Hostess by private airlines, while working as Air Hostess, she was selected for pilot training.
The Pilot said "When she first flew in the
air, it was scary and surreal at the same time and there were many challenges
during the training. Moreover she went through all of them with grit and
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party