Accordingly Ajmira Babi, Telangana's first girijan girl to become pilot, shared her success story in a recent interview with BBC. As per report a native of Manchiryal, Babi is a graduate in Sociology and Human Resources and has an MBA. She said “When she first visited an airport, she was fascinated by the ambience and decided that she wanted to work in airspace”.
Meanwhile since none of her family friends are in this field, it was a tough journey for me, Babi said. Usually girls are encouraged to pursue careers in professions like teaching and medicine, but she always had different plans. Moreover after finishing her MBA, Babi was selected as an Air Hostess by private airlines, while working as Air Hostess, she was selected for pilot training.
The Pilot said "When she first flew in the
air, it was scary and surreal at the same time and there were many challenges
during the training. Moreover she went through all of them with grit and
Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million As per report from Kollywood industry it was stated that after striking the 200 million mark on YouTube is definitely a huge achievement for celebrities in the film industry. While Bollywood has achieved this feat on several occasions, Tamil fans too have delivered the same for the movie Maari 2.
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary