Following the decision of the central government to end the Ramzan ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir, the BJP has now ended its alliance with Mehbooba Mufti's People's Democratic Party. BJP has also attributed the poor government in J and K as the reason behind violence.
Now, questions have arisen if Omar Abdullah's NCP and Congress parties will join hands with Mehbooba Mufti to thwart BJP Plans just like the Uttar Pradesh scenario where Bahujan Samaj and Samajwadi joined hands to oust BJP. Currently PDP has 28 seats, BJP 25, Congress 12 and NCP has 15 seats in Kashmir assembly. The majority needed to form government is 47 seats.
In this scenario, if PDP - NCP and
congress combo materializes, it will lead to a huge majority. However, it is to
be seen if the parties come together to damage BJP plans just like how Congress
and JDS joined hands to make Kumarasamy as the CM in Karnataka, foiling BJP
plans. Congress, which has expressed vocally its joy over the split of PDP and
BJP , has said initially that that there are no plans to offer support to
Mehbooba as of now. However, Omar has said that a meeting will be held with
Mehbooba following which a decision will be taken. Now, whether PDP will join
with parties to thwart BJP plans or not has become the question of the whole
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue