Ahead of Niti Aayog meeting, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, who had launched an attack on the Governor ESL Narasimhan in twitter, received support from an unexpected corner, from Delhi. With the fight staged by Arvind kejriwal against his governor Anil Baijal, it has become a source of inspiration for other states like West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and other states to fight against the governors.
The 4 chief ministers were also denied permission to meet Kejriwal at Raj Nivas, where he has been protesting against the Lt Governor. Established in 1982, even then the TDP fought against the then governor Thakur Ram Lal, under NTR's leadership against his decision to dismiss a 20 month old government in 1984. After a huge uprising, the government was restored. TDP lead by NTR and now CBN have played prominent roles in removing the congress monopoly. However, now with Modi lead government, the governors are again gaining prominence, as the BJP has been making use of them.
As ESL Narasimhan has been one of
the 3 governors surviving even after Modi came to power, he has been seen as
another Ram Lal. CBN also quotes examples of scenarios in Tamilnadu where
Vidyasagar Rao had played a role in favoring OPS. Even Karnataka had the danger
due to governor Vajubhai Vala, another BJP pawn, but Kumarasamy has
successfully become the CM. Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan also has issues with the
state governor. With such situation where the governor actually is made use by
the central government without federal spirit, the whole constitution framed by
Ambedkar is in doubt.
Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls? According to sources over a year after actor Kamal Hassan officially entered politics with his Makkal Needhi Maiam, he has announced his decision not to contest in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections or the bye-polls due in the state. Tmeanwhile the actor politician was releasing the party's manifesto
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!