Ahead of Niti Aayog meeting, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, who had launched an attack on the Governor ESL Narasimhan in twitter, received support from an unexpected corner, from Delhi. With the fight staged by Arvind kejriwal against his governor Anil Baijal, it has become a source of inspiration for other states like West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and other states to fight against the governors.
The 4 chief ministers were also denied permission to meet Kejriwal at Raj Nivas, where he has been protesting against the Lt Governor. Established in 1982, even then the TDP fought against the then governor Thakur Ram Lal, under NTR's leadership against his decision to dismiss a 20 month old government in 1984. After a huge uprising, the government was restored. TDP lead by NTR and now CBN have played prominent roles in removing the congress monopoly. However, now with Modi lead government, the governors are again gaining prominence, as the BJP has been making use of them.
As ESL Narasimhan has been one of
the 3 governors surviving even after Modi came to power, he has been seen as
another Ram Lal. CBN also quotes examples of scenarios in Tamilnadu where
Vidyasagar Rao had played a role in favoring OPS. Even Karnataka had the danger
due to governor Vajubhai Vala, another BJP pawn, but Kumarasamy has
successfully become the CM. Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan also has issues with the
state governor. With such situation where the governor actually is made use by
the central government without federal spirit, the whole constitution framed by
Ambedkar is in doubt.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?