Ahead of Niti Aayog meeting, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, who had launched an attack on the Governor ESL Narasimhan in twitter, received support from an unexpected corner, from Delhi. With the fight staged by Arvind kejriwal against his governor Anil Baijal, it has become a source of inspiration for other states like West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and other states to fight against the governors.
The 4 chief ministers were also denied permission to meet Kejriwal at Raj Nivas, where he has been protesting against the Lt Governor. Established in 1982, even then the TDP fought against the then governor Thakur Ram Lal, under NTR's leadership against his decision to dismiss a 20 month old government in 1984. After a huge uprising, the government was restored. TDP lead by NTR and now CBN have played prominent roles in removing the congress monopoly. However, now with Modi lead government, the governors are again gaining prominence, as the BJP has been making use of them.
As ESL Narasimhan has been one of
the 3 governors surviving even after Modi came to power, he has been seen as
another Ram Lal. CBN also quotes examples of scenarios in Tamilnadu where
Vidyasagar Rao had played a role in favoring OPS. Even Karnataka had the danger
due to governor Vajubhai Vala, another BJP pawn, but Kumarasamy has
successfully become the CM. Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan also has issues with the
state governor. With such situation where the governor actually is made use by
the central government without federal spirit, the whole constitution framed by
Ambedkar is in doubt.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli