There seem no takers for the tears rolled down from Parakala Prabhakar’s eyes when he had put in his papers for the post of Government Advisor in Andhra Pradesh. In his two-page well-drafted resignation letter in Telugu, Parakala tried to put Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the sky in terms of honesty, commitment and sincerity on politics, he also tried to keep Opposition leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy at the lowest.
Parakala cited the criticism of Jaganmohan Reddy on Telugu Desam Party and Bharatiya Janata Party relationship was enough to see the whole episode as a well-orchestrated drama. The letter also indicates that there was a meeting between Parakala and Chandrababu Naidu on Monday night where it was discussed and decided. Perhaps the letter too must have been drafted there or at least the contents. It is a fact that his wife Nirmala Sitaraman is part of the Narendra Modi cabinet and is an important BJP leader at the national level. It is also a fact that Chandrababu Naidu had appointed Maharastra’s BJP Finance Ministers’s wife as TTD board member. These two indicate how close Chandrababu Naidu is with the BJP leadership, though he projects himself as fighter out to destroy the BJP.
The way Chandrababu Naidu had projected himself in the vernacular media as fighter before going to Delhi to attend the NITI Aayog meeting and the subsequent way he melted before Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaks volumes on his opportunistic politics. To be very clear Chandrababu Naidu is a political strategist and not a fighter.
The criticism from Jaganmohan Reddy was also about the strategies of Chandrababu Naidu and not the values. But surprisingly, Parakala took Jaganmohan Reddy’s remarks as the immediate reason to quit his post. He must have done that when Chandrababu Naidu pulled out from the NDA and started criticising the BJP and Narendra Modi government in which Parakala’s wife is a key member.
Or Parakala could have put in his papers giving political reasons and not blaming the Opposition or Jaganmohan Reddy. He should have at least restrained from citing values in politics as his values in Praja Rajyam Party are afresh in the minds of the Telugu people. The sequence of events that led to his exit from Praja Rajyam Party strip him off from his values and his attempts to make any reference to values in politics.
There is widespread celebration for his resignation, particularly among the intellectuals, as Parakala tried to project himself as the top intellectual of the State, above everyone. While Chandrababu Naidu claims himself as the top and highly respected and highly valued politician of the country, Parakala proclaimed himself as the top most intellectual of the State, keeping him above everyone.The top heads are thus started rolling down and it is only time that speaks the rest.
Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi! The former leader of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Praveen Togadia has said that during his 43 year long friendship with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi he had never seen him selling tea. RSS leader Bhaiyaji Ghosh had said that at least for 5 years of Modi's rule. The lord ram temple at Ayodhya won't be constructed.
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!