According to sources the 55th Femina Miss India World 2018 winner is Anukreethy Vas from Tamilnadu, while first runner-up is Meenakshi Chaudhary from Haryana and second Shreya Rao from Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar crowned her successor Anukreethy at the star studded grand finale on Tuesday night in Mumbai at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium.
Meanwhile this nineteen year old Anukreethy is a student of Chennai's Loyola College, pursuing B.A. in French to become an interpreter. Moreover raised by a single mother, the just crowned Miss India World 2018 wishes to become a supermodel as she loves facing the camera. Furthermore the participants proved their aptitude by facing some of the tricky questions from the judges' panel which was studded with some of the iconic personalities like actor Bobby Deol, Kunal Kapoor, Malaika Arora, fashion designer Gaurav Gupta and cricketer Irfan Pathan, along with Manushi.
As per report Manushi holds the crown of Miss World 2017 that she won last
year, after Priyanka Chopra won in 2000 and recently the event was hosted by
Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar and actor Ayushmann Khurrana. Bollywood was
prominently present at the grand finale as Jacqueline Fernandez set the stage
on fire by shaking a leg on "Desi Girl". Moreover dancing diva and
actress Madhuri Dixit Nene performed a beautiful dance number during the India
round, with her co-dancers presenting various forms of Indian classical dance.
Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31 Previously in 2010, the Indian government declared July 24 the National Income Tax Day. Perhaps this is just six days before July 31, which is the last date for filing an income tax return (ITR) which is mandatory for anybody earning over Rs 250,000 annually. Meanwhile on an average, an urban professional falls under the tax bracket right from the beginning of his/her career.
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat