The ruling BJP at the Centre is going hard exposing facts about the devolution of funds from the Centre to the States under various heads. The BJP, which had been soft towards the TDP before former minister Kanna Lakshminarayana taking charge, is now going hard and harder every passing day. BJP’s new president Kanna Lakshminarayana and new MP, G V L Narasimha Rao, are coming up with one issue or the other every day hitting hard at the TDP.
Though the BJP has no scope of gaining ground in the State even by hitting at the TDP, the leaders from this north Indian party are targeting the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu more than anyone. Their focus is more on countering the TDP than campaigning for the BJP and its government.
The other day, BJP AP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana said that the Central government had given Rs 1.50 lakh crore to the State in the last four years under various heads. Surprisingly, the leaders prior to him have claimed that the Central government had given Rs 1.50 lakh crore to the State exclusively for the road works. It was Nitin Gadhkari, who had announced Rs 1.20 crore worth of national highway projects for the State, which included the flyovers at Kanakadurga temple and Benz Circle in Vijayawada.
Narasimha Rao goes online every day hitting at the TDP government with some facts and figures. On the Kadapa steel plant issue, he had quoted the State government’s letter, duly written by AP Bhavan’s resident commissioner Praveen Prakash who wanted the Central government to give package to the State and not the steel plant or the special category status.
While the TDP has every reason to justify its views and stands on any issue, the BJP leaders are struggling to prove the TDP wrong. The media advantage that the TDP has is seen as disadvantage for the BJP or for that matter any other political party in the State. The BJP leaders are slowly realising that it is not as easy as they thought to counter Chandrababu Naidu’s campaign.
The BJP is getting hard-hitting criticism now from Kadapa on the steel plant issue where the TDP leaders are on indefinite hunger strike. It is to be seen how the BJP would counter it despite its claims of giving huge amount of money to the State in the last four years.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment